Lancome Aroma Tonic Energizing Body Scrub

4.4

The perfect all-over body scrub.This was given to me today as a gift and I'm in love!I used to be a hard-core Bliss addict,but lately I've been weaning myself off of that brand.This is the best body scrub I've ever used.It has a wonderful fresh citrus scent;much better than the disgusting eucalyptus/rosemary fragrances that Bliss uses in their body care.The grains do a superb job of exfoliating.You're left with super-smooth skin that stays silky for days after and there isn't the least bit of grease or residue left after you rinse if off.A new HG.

on 5/25/2004 12:22:00 AM

I found this scrub a little too rough for my taste; I thought the grains were too big and hard. I am used to the scrubs from Freeman and Totally Juicy, I guess. It does smell great - a nice citrusy smell - and the scent lingered on my skin all day which was nice. I plan to use the rest of the batch on my feet only til its gone. I guess if you like a citrusy tough body scrub, this is the one for you. :-)

on 4/7/2004 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is a decent scrub that's a bit overpriced since it's such a small tub. I love the aromatonic fragrance which is very refreshing.

on 3/3/2004 11:56:00 AM

I love this stuff! I've tried a bunch of salt scrubs and this beats them hands down. The grains don't dissolve, the smell is great and my skin feels great even a couple of days later. Kinda pricey, bought mine on ebay so it wasn't so bad. Wish I could afford to buy all the time.

on 1/18/2004 9:47:00 PM

Exfoliates well and really sloughes off dead skin. Kind of citrusy, like the orange container, but not as strong/pungent as purple. It's expensive, but if you're walking around the mall one day and in the mood to splurge, this is a good product to spend your money on.

on 11/28/2003 10:58:00 AM

I love the citric smell of this. Great texture. By far my HG scrub.

on 7/6/2003 6:01:00 PM

I can't say enough about this stuff! It's just so good. The smell is incredible and the texture of the product is divine. Also, it rinses really nicely. The only thing is that it's kinda pricey.

on 5/31/2003 8:03:00 PM

Wow, I love this product! I love how the scent in the morning really wakes me up. A little pricey, but well worth it IMO.

on 5/29/2003 5:54:00 PM

This is a great exfoliator, worth the money! I really like the scent, and it has a good scrubby grain size. The pot is a pain to use in the shower though, as it tends to fill with water easily and is hard to close with one hand full of exfoliator! This one is great before self-tanning.

on 4/17/2003 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is probably my favorite scrub along with Laura Mercier. Love the smell and love the texture. I usually like scrubs with thicker grains, which this one has. This one migh have a better texture than Laura Mercier since hers is more gooey.

Top Rated Lancome Products