July 23, 2014 | 1997 users online

Moisturizers - Lumene - Energy Cocktail pampering drops

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by poncholefty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is truly amazing. It's light and refreshing and it works just about everywhere. I've used it on my hands and cuticles when they get crusty, and it makes them look amazing. It's very heavily scented, so sensitive noses might not like it as much, but I personally love the fragrance - a nice orangy citrus. tr

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by phenry5718

For those of you worried because it was clearance at cvs rest assured it was just Lumene going through repackaging! I work for cvs and stupid me didn't by the clearance one!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by ldtef002

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have acne prone skin, with the help of spironolactone and medicated skin cleanser, this helps a lot. I have a few scars left behind from my battle with acne and this does the job of brightening and diminishing them. It also hydrates immensely. I would recommend applying on at night if you have acne prone skin. Seems when I apply under makeup, the makeup slides off and I breakout. However, when I wake up in the morning, my skin is super smooth. Literally melts into your skin after applying it. It melts is after 30 minutes, which isn't bad. The only thing I hate about this product is how fast it goes!

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

This product is AMAZING! I got it while browsing the aisle at CVS clearance items and reading MUA reviews. I am surprised that more people don't buy this brand. I just recently got into European skincare brands, and I have got to say that I am finding hidden gems. The original price tag on this item is $22, but it goes on discount up to 50% off. The new name is Lumene Vitamin C + Energy Cocktail Intensive Care.

I have used several expensive Vit C serums. But I love that this one includes Arcitc cloudberrry seed oil and cranberry seed oil to protect skin from stress factors. Added are also Vit C and Vit A to build healthy and glowing skin. My skin glows after using this product. And it smells amazing!

Overall, I am really pleased with this product. I had been using Ole Henriksen Truth serum, which was getting too expensive. And after being not as enamored with the CSI VitC serum as I would have liked. This is my HG skin serum of the moment.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by viivijw

I really like this product. It makes my skin look a lot healthier. But if you got oily skin like I do, I would recommend using it only at night because if you use it in the morning it might make your skin look a bit oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2010 8:47:00 AM More reviews by s55565

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is FABULOUS. I bought it because I had a bride client that had rough patches on her face and a lot of texture. This product made her skin GLOW and helped melt the makeup onto her face. Seriously, it's amazing and I've been using it on most every client ever since. I shake the bottle, squeeze a pump or two into my hands, rub them together to warm it up and press it into skin. The product has been revamped since the original post and looks/is called something slightly different but it's still recognizable.

I bought it for 20 dollars in Ulta.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Benzgirl79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another MUA score for me, thank you ladies!! I'm very surprised my skin likes this so far (knock on wood) since I tend to break out easily with new facial products, not to mention that I've never tried Vit C. before and heard that it doesn't always agree with everyone. The second ingredient is Jojoba oil, which scared me b/c of my experience with the Desert Essence (see review) - a complete debacle.

I found this on sale last week at CVS for about $14, normally it's about $24 by me which is pretty pricey for how much you get. However, one pump is all I need to cover my entire face, night and day.The smell is ok, citrus-y as you'd imagine since it contains Vit C. but doesn't linger long. It takes about 5 mins for it to completely soak into my skin. I don't actually need a moisturizer afterwards which works out well since they tend to break me out anyway.

Between this and my Purpose cleanser, this is all I use and my skin looks very clean, even, brighter, and SOFT!! Definite repurchase if things continue as they are now.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by redskyontherox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This serum is pretty good. it soaks right in. i use this in the morning, under my moisturizer and sunblock and it does not leave me greasy or oily at all. i took off a lippie for the price. i got it on sale but i would not spend 20 to get this. it doesn't last long. it looks like it would have lasted longer but im halfway through the bottle and its only been 2.5 weeks. that is no bueno, especially since there are other good serums out there that are cheaper and last longer.
EDIT:
i am pretty sure this is the cause of 3 cystic pimples on my cheek. this is not good because i tend to pick and that is the worst. no problems after quiting this. its just not worth it.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Dot_Cotton

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been using the drops now for a year. I put it on my whole face, including around the eyes. Let it absorb for about 15 minutes and then follow with a night cream. The following morning my skin looks glowing and smooth. I haven't had any breakouts and the slight citrus scent is quite pleasant. I have tried different vitamin C products and this is my favorite. I'm on my second bottle now and this is now part of my beauty routine.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2009 2:11:00 PM More reviews by onitacy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have to say that I am quite impressed with the ingredients of this product. Like others here,I have dehyrdated sensitive skin with rosacea so I need to be careful of what I put on it. This is actually soothing to my face. Given that the first few ingredients are natural mositurizing factors, this makes sense. Love the pump too. Slight fragrance but very very small, fades immediately. Overall, a plus and would repurchase.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No