Mary Kay Bronzing Eye Shadow Trio

4.3

on 2/19/2006 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

These are really great summer shades consisitng of a brownish bronze, a metallic light gold, and a metallic auburn shade. This along with the bronzing powder give me the perfect "I've just come back from the carribean" look. The colors are really long lasting and do not crease at all even on the most humid days. I would purchase this again, but since a little goes a long way with this trio I doubt I will be repurchasing anytime soon. The only complaint I would have about this is that they could have combined these 3 shades in a mini compact or something. The only choice we have is to purchase the custom compact additionally ($16.00). other than that these are really great.

on 7/9/2005 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

My all time favorite MK e/s shades! I couldn't have picked a trio better for me! Highly pigmented and the shades are just stunning! I'm a Mac C3 with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, and this looks stunning on! Many compliments when I wear these! These are individual shades sold together as a collection, you will have to buy a pallette to put these in if you so choose. Sunlight is a shimmery warm-medium brown shade, auburn is a shimmery reddish-brown shade, and mocha is a coppery-chocolate brown shade. So stunning!

on 4/26/2005 1:02:00 AM

These looked really beautiful in the pan, but don't go on as flatteringly as they look. the lighter and darker shades are good, but the middle shade goes on very reddish. I'm a warmer toned PPP. The other downside is that they don't come with a palette so you have to buy or swap for one which holds the three. The two pan one won't work. The price was good and while I'm going to keep them, they weren't as exciting as they looked. The new bronzing lip gloss duos were a much better purchase (see my separate review on them)