December 20, 2014 | 1607 users online

Lip Gloss - Mary Kay - Bronzing Lip Gloss Duo

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 4:56:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

So cute - bought this to keep in my emergency kit that I keep in my purse with things like an eyeliner, lipliner, powder safety pins, sewing kit etc.... just to have on hand when needed. Has hardly any colour so don't be put off by the bright coral looking shade. Same delicious vanilla scent as the rest of the MK lipgloss line. Cute little brush included in the compact. Nifty and a little gimmicky and I am glad I only paid a few bucks for this as the retail is rather pricey for what it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by hi8us

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this thing so tiny. I'm afraid I might lose it. The gloss inside is great, has a lite taste of plastic but once its done I'm gonna mix some old lipsticks and stuff it in the case, its so cute. I wish I had more!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2007 5:27:00 PM More reviews by pumnkin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this! I feel like 007 on the sly with how little and tricky this is. I love the sheer colors for just going to the beach or running to the grocery store. I'm bummed it was limited edition because this is great for moms on the go. My only annoyance with it is my brush got all frayed after pulling it in and out of the little secret compartment.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2005 3:52:00 PM More reviews by PiNK_iS_iT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Luckily I didnt buy this. My aunt gave it to me. Its a shame it wen to waste. It was the coral/bronze duo. Theres no pigmentation at all, so its useless to me. Makes my lips a little glossy, but it never lasts too long. The mirror inside was cute though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2005 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was one the the priciest and one of the worst lip glosses I have ever tried. All I have to say is Thank Goodness I bought it off of ebay for $8. I bought the coral duo and it is not glossy at all. actually it had a drying effect to me. It looks more like a lip color because the pigmentation is just too intense. The brush is too little and I had to use my fingers (needless to say that got very sloppy). I love Mary Kay and it hurts me to give any MK product a bad review, but this one really deserves on because the only good thing about this one is the packaging. I'll stick to the regular MK lip glosses. I can never go wrong with almond glaze and pink pout.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2005 1:08:00 AM More reviews by QueenB2784

I got this in the coral/bronze (?) shade and I am so glad I got it off ebay and didn't pay the full 16 bucks for it. It is in a cute package but there is not a lot of color at all, I hit the bottom of the pan the first use cause it had kind of melted. The coral is a little orangey and the bronze is more gold, but it looks okay on. May repurchase on ebay in a diff. shade.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2005 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Realityreject

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

No...no...no!! I payed $16 for this...I got it in the medium shade and it's not anything like what I wanted. There was no "bronzing" effect whatsoever...so why call it bronzing duo?? I really don't understand. Sure it was glossy and a little shimmery, but can't you get that from any $4 lipgloss? Well anyway, I returned it to my MK lady (who happens to be my sister-in-law) and I will be trying something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2005 12:59:00 AM More reviews by mukky

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the same packaging that Smashbox had in for their e/l duos. It has the brush tucked inside. I've gotten all three of these colors and love them all. They are all flattering and the formula has a nice combination of pigment and shimmer. Not too much, not too little. The only thing I don't like is that they have a little too much scent (but no taste). I would recommend these.