Victoria's Secret Body Cream

3.0

on 2/2/2007 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I liked how the body lotions smelled but they made your skin drier instead of moisturized, so I decided to try the cream instead. still NO MOISTURE! they have a heavier application, don't blend very nicely, wear off very quickly, and leave your skin feeling drier than when you began. would not recommend for anyone.(I have tried just about every scent)

on 12/3/2006 3:03:00 AM

Wonderful at moisturing dead dry winter skin. Forever Romance Garden version of hand body cream was lovely to the senses. The longer I use it , the better my skin has gotten. I give this product a score of 4 instead of a 5 because the fragrance can be a bit overbearing and strong. I wish they make a lighter scented version of this product. I try adding water to the lotion to dilute the fragrance out. Other than that, it is a high quality moisturizer and I would buy it again.

on 9/27/2006 7:46:00 AM

Strongly scented, and the ingredients claim it has shea butter, but this is annoying! It's greasy without being moisturizing at all, and it just ends up a slightly powdery mess. It has a lot of silicones in it, which I think are the real culprit. Definitely wouldn't buy again, I'm finding it harder and harder to just use it up. Yuck.

on 6/11/2006 12:54:00 PM

I do not like these creams at all. They are too thick and greasy feeling. I prefer the lotion to the cream and would purchase the lotions again.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Someone gave this to me for a gift. I only use it occasionally. It's velvety and soft. I like the brand name, Victoria's Secret in dream angels: divine. It's a joy to own one of these creams:-b!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I tried this body cream in love spell. I put it on my hands. At first it was really silky and smelled great but then my hands started to feel like it was turning into a smooth talk powder. It made my hands really soft but a few minutes later my hands were as dry as they were before. It felt terrible. Wouldn't buy again.

on 1/3/2004 9:10:00 PM

I received this as a gift, and I like it. My skin felt really soft after just one day of use, and it smells great. You don't need any perfume if you use this. The scent I have is Endless Love.

on 1/5/2002 8:10:00 PM

This is my favorite lotion. I have this in Strawberries and Champagne which smells divine. Its incredibly moisterizing and the scent lasts a long time.

on 12/13/2001 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Very moisturizing, strong, lasting fragrance. The fragrances are very nice - most are warm or floral. Inexcusably cheesey names, but a great product. More moisturizing and lower glycerin content than the VCS body lotion - this is the better option of the two.