July 22, 2014 | 1286 users online

Candles - Laughing Out Loud - Vanilla Frosted Grahams

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2006 7:35:00 PM More reviews by rockmom66

I usually like clean crisp scents, but I got to say I really enjoyed this scent. It gives you a warm cozy feeling when melting it. My dh really likes this scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2006 10:39:00 PM More reviews by christinekerry

I didn't really care for this scent. I expected a graham and vanilla frosting scent. Instead I got a generic sweet bakery scent and a lot of cinnamon. I was actually looking forward to a stronger graham scent, but I just got a very sweet scent that is non-descript. Disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2005 7:20:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMamaofTwo

I received this in a tart Bakery grab bag and LOVE IT !!!! I think I may like this better than any of the LOL scents I have tried so far... it really smells true to its namesake and had just the right amount of scent throw. I will definitely repurchase this one....my husband commented that this particular scent smelled great as well, which he usually doesn't really comment on my "burnings" lol. I am surprised this one has not received better ratings/reviews...this scent is definitely 5-lippie worthy :)!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2005 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Kminer

"Vanilla Frosted Graham Cracker with hints of Raisins and Cinnamon." .. this scent, as I understand it, is supposed to be similar to a Hansel and Gretel scent, which I adore. However, I've burned 2 of these tarts and just find them a tad too strong and sweet. I can notice the buttercream and graham, but also get a heavy, heavy sweet icing scent -- much like when you are building a gingerbread house, but it's just a little too much for my nose. I'd say I wouldn't buy this again mainly because I'll be sticking to other gingerbread type scents instead.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2005 4:03:00 PM More reviews by moonsista

Vanilla Frosted Grahams is far better than I thought it would be. I regretted ordering it after I placed my order because I thought it might be too heavy on the *graham* but it has turned out to be one of my favorite LOL scents! This one has a great bakery scent - rich vanilla with a touch of buttercream and a touch of graham. It's not too rich and not too sweet. I love how the frosting and the grahams balance each other out. Definitely a re-purchase for me. continued >>