July 29, 2014 | 989 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Nail Enamel - Copperglaze Platinum

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by spinnaker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This has been my go to polish this holiday season and it did what I wanted it to do. It is a fairly neutral rose gold that seems to go with all my outfits, and the solid metallic look really bumps it up for holiday parties. I may also wear this in the summer with a bit of a tan. Probably not in between; it is really metallic and to be honest, that look ages my hands a bit. I'm old enough to remember the frost polishes of the 80's, and in certain lights, this polish goes there. But otherwise, I love my shiny rosy gold nails!

The real goods: this was under $4 Cdn so you can't beat that. However, it does go on streaky. The first coat is pretty useless, at two coats I'm almost opaque and could risk it, that third coat gives me a solid metallic look and covers the line between nail and white (if you know what I mean). The saving grace is that it dries really fast - like around a minute, so I can slap on three coats before a party. I get about 3 days before chipping begins, which seems about average for me.

Probably won't rebuy as this is a seasonal, trendy colour and I am a pretty classic gal. But for Christmas 2013, this is a go

Update: this really shines as a tip colour. I've been doing a French manicure look but with this instead of white tips. Really subtle but a little edgy. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by makeupfun21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Step aside Revlon "Gray Suede". This shimmery nude is sooooo exquisite. When I wear "Copperglaze Platinum" I feel classy and sophisticated. It's a stunning nail polish for fall... or, any season! I definitely need to apply two coats to avoid any streaky-ness and to get the true colour seen in the bottle, but that's the standard case for most nail polishes. I would repurchase this nail polish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Such an amazing neutral with a punch
Price: ~$5 CAD
Colour: rose gold with copper undertones
Finish: metallic shine
Pigmentation: opaque
I love metallic anything. Needless to say, this was a love at first swipe. As with other metallic n/p, brush strokes can look more obvious but that's a minor drawback. Full colour with ONE coat!!!
A must have

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by ElleSaBelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love Revlon nail polishes, especially this shade (Copperglaze Platinum)

Applies nicely, not streaky, pigmentation is great, colour is gorgeous.
On top of all that, the cost of one bottle is really wallet friendly.
I purchased it on sale for $3 at Shoppers Drug Mart (in Canada)

Would recommend!! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

copperglaze platinum is a pale shiny copper.last long with a top coat,it shines,brings a nice glow to the nails.perfect color for summer,when you are tanned!love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this together with Revlon Red when they were on sale. At $3 each, they are certainly affordable.

This is not the color I was looking for but I come to like it as I wear it longer and longer. I was looking for a pearly/metalic brown/beige color that is a bit darker than my skintone but not dark enough to be considered as chocolate or brown. What this polish gives me is a rosy pearly finish. It does look close to a fresh minted penny, maybe even a shade or two lighter. And it is pinkier than rose gold (I am wearing a watch in rose gold for comparison)

At first, it appears too pink for my liking but as I wear it more, it has become the perfect shade for almost any occation. It is great to wear at work, giving you the nude with a slight twist look. It also looks good with any outfit and can spice up your look.

One tiny complaint I have is that I find it to be not opaque enough with one coat, sometimes even two coats. I could see the white tips of nails through the polish under certain light and angle. I might try to apply more in the future.

Overall, it is a nice and fun color to wear everyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

This a true copper plantinum color. It is gorgeous and has little red micro shimmer in it. I love this color I only have a little left in the bottle and I have been saving it because I can't find it anymore. I love this color the formula is fantastic and just beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by TuttaPanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great color. It's pearly/metallic, so the shade changes depending on the light and what angle you view it from. It can look light and pearly nude, or darker and more coppery. This is the color I wear when I can't decide which polish to put on my nails. The color is neutral enough to wear to work but more interesting than a "flat" nude color. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 9:38:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty color. It is nice for fall and anytime you want neutral colors. It is a bit metallic but it looks nice. I wear it on my toes offten. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 8:12:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

On me this polish is a warm beige metallic. It is definitely in the neutral color range. It does't come out as rosy at all. Even though the color is not my absolute favorite, it is still nice and wearable and is somewhat original. I would love to see it on me when I have a tan in summer - I think it would look great!

I have used this polish twice and the application didn't wow me so far. Because its a metallic all the brush strokes and uneven nail surface are so visible even on top of a base coat. The second problem is that I had about a million of bubbles appear during drying time. I have made sure to give enough time between coats and still...No other polishes do that to me as much as Revlon. Its a pity because I like their colors and they often go on sale but I am just about to give up on the brand. This particular color cost me as much as my Essie polishes so I am quite disappointed with the bubbling.