October 25, 2014 | 1302 users online

Cleansers - Principal Secret - Reclaim Total Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by claireyb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent cleanser for my normal to dry skin. I love the smell, the consistancy and how well it works. Although it takes off most of my makeup I find it doesn't get every last bit eye makeup but not many cleansers do that for me anyway. It doesn't dry out my skin and I've never broken out from it. This cleanser just leaves my skin clean and soft and I love that. It is a little expensive purchased on its on (not part of the kit) from the website but I'm usually able to find it cheaper on Ebay which is the only way I'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by lbryson2000

I have used this cleanser since it was introduced, and though I've tried others over the years, I always come back to this one. It rinses completely and leaves my combination skin feeling squeaky clean but hydrated too, never dry or tight. I also like the consistency, light creamy and non-foaming. I like the Advanced cleanser in this line too, but this is my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by totosnotinkansas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful, cream cleanser that removes all makeup (yes, even wp mascara!) without stripping. My face is left all-over soft and never tight. It just feels moist AND clean! Just washing my face actually feels spa-like and luxurious, thanks to this Reclaim Total Facial Cleanser. As another bonus, the light melon scent is heavenly! It's also in an easy-to-squeeze, easy-to-take-along-yet-stays-securely-closed container. I love this cleanser!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2010 1:23:00 PM More reviews by TheBoogie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this on a whim, I'm glad I did. I never looked back, I had cystic acne, NO MORE CYSTIC ACNE,I have very few break outs now, I may have one pimple once maybe twice a year, this cleanser is gentle, and it takes off everything every trace of make-up gone!, this is a very gentle cream cleanser, that makes my skin glowing and supple.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 10:57:00 AM More reviews by taclark

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have tried many skin care products over the years and have sold many from Aloette to Mary Kay and this is the best make up remover face cleanser I have ever had. My sister has dry eyes and she loves it! Please give it a try. Even water proof mascara comes off easy

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 1:47:00 PM More reviews by MIKA1964

I use Victoria Principals Reclaim anti-aging products and absolutely LOVE them! At 40 something I have tried many expensive department store brands and inexpensive over the counter products and have finally found a product line that works. My skin is softer smoother firmer and I see less lines around my eyes and have almost no frown lines anymore. I especially like the line breaker, day cream and facial cleaser which leaves you with a clean soft refreshing feeling. I can't say enough! I even stopped using this product to try the Meaningful Beauty line by Cindy Crawford because the infomerchial looked so convincing and found I was dissappointed and am back using the Victoria Principal Reclaim. This reaffirms the reason I found I like the Reclaim products so much. They actually make a difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 10:14:00 PM More reviews by jasminefire

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is what I use when my skin is too dry for Olay Foaming Facial Cleanser for Sensitive skin. Gentle, yet it does a reasonably good job of removing eye makeup--just follow-up with a little eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 5:11:00 PM More reviews by gsmacduff

This is a nonfoaming cleanser that cleans very well without drying my sensitive, combination skin. It is moderately priced and a little goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2009 5:00:00 PM More reviews by MBBrownSF

I love this cleanser - it takes care of makeup, especially eye makeup, easily.

If I have a complaint, it's that I can never get all the product out of the tube. My solution has been to trim off the crimped end, scrape out what remains & use it, then cut down the tube in sections. I use the cut end as a cap, and am able to get everything out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2008 3:06:00 PM More reviews by scribblegenie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this cleanser for about 2 years now. I absolutely love it! It cleans beautifully, leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh like your skin is supposed to feel. It is gentle and doesn't cause me to breakout. It takes off all my makeup just fine. With all that it also has a lovely scent, very fresh and light. I will continue to use this cleanser for a very long time.