August 30, 2014 | 1777 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Miss Dior Cherie

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

J"dore is my favorite but this is suitable for women a bit younger, maybe up to 24,25.. I said this with j'dore as well, but this could use a mix with something to "lighten" it up-it's a bit alcohol ish. Sort of a sweeter version of Romance by RL. Still very nice, fresh, gardeny. It smells like you would expect it to, if that makes sense ! Mix with something a little more warm and sugary and it's nice. Doesn't last as long as j'dore .

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 4:23:00 AM More reviews by mushroom8118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It's flowery, classy, lady-like, bit powdery but not to overwhelming like No.5. It is not a recommended scent for young girls. But perfect for seductive woman in the 30s like me. Would definitely repurchase any perfume that my husband love :) Too bad now that they discontinued it and renamed it to Miss Dior. I love it still.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

Reading about the reformulation is heartbreaking. I have a mini EDT and it is nothing like the pineapple and strawberry caramel corn confection of its former glory. In fact, I do not even get any of the listed floral notes. My version of Miss Dior Cherie is neither foody nor fruity. It is a sharp pink floral with a weak patchouli backdrop. I guess I can find a little jasmine in there but as a gourmand gal, it pains me to think of how awesome this would have been pre-2005.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by OfficialMS

I got a small bottle, the 30ml and the big bottle which contains 100ml. The first bottle I bought in 2007, it's still not empty because the change in scent of perfume. I still love these two and I will buy this over and over again

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by allsmiles1220

Absolutely delicious. So many compliments. Highly recommend.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To me this is a dreadful scent. It literally smells like a medley of rotten vegetables to me. Worst scent I have ever smelled in my opinion

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Honestly, the smell is ok but it comes of WAY too strong on me. It is sweet and a little warm but is too musky to me. The staying power isn't very good which is the only thing I enjoyed about the product because I didn't want it sticking to me anymore!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

Smells classy and sharply nice. It's not obviously fruity or floral, which I like. It is very balanced and neutral which for me makes it a perfect day time office friendly smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by littlemissdimples88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've heard so much about the 2005 version of this perfume, but it's no longer sold in stores since around 2010 or 2011.
I ordered a bottle from Ebay, and sprayed some on my wrist. At first I was like "EWW" because the alcohol smell was so strong, However i now actually really really like it, the drydown is so amazingly gorgeous, sweet but in a very nice way! I can't help spraying it more than once a day, sometimes just before i go to bed!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

Miss Dior Smells a bit gourmand. I gotta admit this perfume is one of the best jasmine citrus combo notes i have ever smelled. I get a similar feel of sense when i smell flowerbomb. I assume it is because of the patchoulie.