August 28, 2014 | 1027 users online

Bronzers - Nuxe - Poudre Eclat Prodigieux Multi-Usage Compact Bronzing Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by AliaGhobash

AN AMAZING BRONZER ! CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT ! it has this beautiful glow , it will not break you out ! i love it ! although there is too much product to last for more than a years worth . it goes bad within a year . it doesn't have much a scent to it , it has a very light shimmer that looks very natural . i RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT !!! AMAZING !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by calshopper

This is my HG bronzer because it is is subtle, but buildable if you want more color. It does not have the dreaded orange cast that many bronzers have and it provides a great finish on the skin. It lasts well on my skin, and the packaging is incredibly generous. A great option for those of us who are very pale.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this when I was in Europe, Im not sure if or where can you find it in the USA. Its an OK product i can totally live without it. Comes in a nice big compact with a huge mirror. The packaging looks very luxurious not cheap and plasticky at all, but the size of it is a bit inconvenient for putting it into your purse. When you first take a look of the actual powder you will find it scary too dark and orangey looking but on my nc30 skin looks quite natural and neutral but more on the golden orangey side. Theres a tiny bit of shimmer in it but only in the first layers of product after a few uses this bronzer is completely matte. I dont think I ll buy it again i dont really care for it but i will use it up . I believe it will look better on people with darker skin tones

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by GPD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fabulous bronzer! I have a bronzer addiction and I've tried A LOT of bronzers. I must say that this is one of the best (for me) that I've tried. I find some bronzers are too orange, red, or muddy..but this is just perfect. It looks scary, dark and red toned in the pan but it actually applies sheer, yet build-able. This bronzer has the right balance of brown and rosiness to create a believable sun kissed glow in my yellow undertone NC25-30 ish skin tone. Not to mention it comes in a pretty gold tone package with a lovely mirror and it's HUGE to boot so easy to swirl a big fluffy brush into. Definitely a lot of bang for the buck (25g for $36 usd). Overall I love this and hope it doesn't every get discontinued!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2010 10:37:00 AM More reviews by aggelou

Unfortunately this bronzer is a bit red on the skin and seems to have no staying power. For me there are much better bronzers for my complexion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by dictatorprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely gorgeous stuff. I haven't liked a bronzer this much in a long time (I *almost* like it as much as my one true bronzer love, Poudre d'Orient).

In the pan this looks scary dark, but in reality, this is a sheer and buildable bronzer and pale girls should not be turned off by the super dark pan color as I was for several years.

This bronzer is neither shimmery nor matte- kind of like a Chanel poudre douce, there is enough sparkle to keep the color from going flat but that is it.

Color wise this bronzer does lean a little red, but as I said, it is really sheer and buildable. I do find the texture a little soft, so I wouldn't use an overly scratchy brush with it. I use the Shu 27 brush.

The best part? It smells like Nuxe oil. Love it.

Will rebuy although this bronzer was quite hard to find- not every store that offers Nuxe offers this powder.

The price is a smidge steep and it is one of the more expensive products in the Nuxe line which is probably due to the fact that there is a significant amount of product- 25g, so the same amount as Poudre d'Orient, although the pan is a bit smaller in diameter.

One of my ex coworkers, who was around a NC40, wore this as an all-over highlighting powder just to give her face some warmth, and it also looked stunning. Between seeing this powder on her and seeing it on my NC15 self, I am impressed with the versatility and buildability of this powder. Buy it if you can still find it.

Update July 2013: i still use this and as I have gotten older and experimented with different brushes and perfected my bronzer application tactics, this bronzer has gotten better and better on me with use. I now use a Bobbi Brown bronzing brush with a light hand more more control (the shu was kinda floppy).

One thing to be aware of is that this bronzer oxidizes red in the pan if you don't use it every day. I just scrape with the brush or run a tissue over the top.

This bronzer does lean red- not orange- which is good because that makes it easier to fix when you overdo it. My favorite thing about this bronzer is how it sinks into my skin and really looks like a tan on my super pale face.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 1:27:00 AM More reviews by blue_eyez

OMG I love I love I love!!!!

This bronzing powder is amazing. I bought it when redeeming SDM points and thought what the hell, since its expensice ($39 CDN). Wow, was i ever impressed. This powder makes my skin looks FLAWLESS. I have combo, acne-prone skin with large pores around my nose. This bronzing powder has such a complementary colour to it and it made my skin look so smooth.

No breakouts either. woo hoo!!

I totally recommend this - its definitely worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2005 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Lspet5

I use this Nuxe bronzing powder in the spring and summer and use my Bobbi Brown bronzer in the fall/winter because there is no shimmer and looks better on my complexion. Before Nuxe, I used Lancome bronzer which isn't bad either, but I really like the Nuxe alittle better. I think it's expensive, but it'll last me a really long time. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2005 4:50:00 PM More reviews by jes1

I can't beleive no one has reviewed this yet! This is Nuxe's Bronzing Powder, not the liquid stuff. It comes in a beautiful, HUGE gold colored metal compact, and you get 25 grams of powder (almost an ounce!) So I really don't imagine I will need to buy it again soon. The powder comes in one color, which looks "scary bronze" in the compact, but goes on a beautiful sheer color that is very buildable...I use just a bit with my (Sephora copy of) Nars bronzer brush- Light sweep over surface, dot on cheeks, bridge of nose, high forehead and chin and blend in. Gives a nice warmth to my complexion when it is no longer reasonable to roam around in my blue white winter cast skin:) You can also build it for more intense, "Tan" effect, if you like (not too beleivable on me LOL) There is no shimmer to this, but the package describes "light reflecting pigments" so what you get is a glowy sort of finish...gorgeous...Best bronzer I have ever tried for my yellow undertones FFF/PPP skin!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No