Paula Dorf Cheek Color in Bunny

I love this blush! A beautiful medium pink on my fair complexion. It is similiar to MAC Pink Swoon, IMO. It blends really well and I can never seem to overdo it with this blush, which is my problem with a lot of other blushes. It always looks natural and pretty. I love it!!

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Another very underrated product! This is the quintessential pink blush. It is not shimmery which gives it an adult feel and looks great on a vast array of skintones. The name says it all Bunny- Sexy, Flirty, Bombshell of a woman.

This is the perfect shade for my fair, asian complexion and it stays on all day. The only thing I would change is the packaging--I wish the top would flip open like a compact rather than a twist off. I never twist the cap back on--but thats just because I'm lazy. This is definetely a blush I will continue to buy.

on 3/27/2006 6:16:00 PM

This is a lovely 'go - to' blush when I am in a hurry in the morning. It is pigmented enough to give me some color but not so much that I look like I have a fever. It also seems to melt into my skin.

For reference - I am PPP (NW20) with dark brown hair and brown eyes.

on 4/23/2005 2:23:00 PM

This is my first foray into Paula Dorf, as I received this blush and an eyeshadow from my aunt a few days ago.

Color: A bubblegum pink with slight shimmer.

Formula: Fairly smooth and matte, but a subtle shimmer adds girly flair.

Packaging: Convenient plastic pot container which allows for even application.

Price: $19US. A bit steep for the amount you get, but I can assure you this is a fine quality blush.

My Advice: This is indistinguishable from any other medium pink blush, though it does apply beautifully and has good staying power. continued >>

Popular Blush Products