August 28, 2014 | 1705 users online

Body Scrubs - Bath and Body Works - True Blue Spa Island Getaway Need A Margarita Citrus Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by vanessa15

AMAZINGGG. everytime I go to the store I use it on my hands, and I'm going to get it for my birthday! Love the smell so much and how soft to leaves my skin! A definite must have if you want super smooth skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by ivygreenpearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this scrub to get my skin ready for the summer. I wanted something to use now so I could save my There's the Rub body glow for the fall and winter months. When I smelled it from the package, it was amazing. The scrub has this awesome scent of sparkling lime and sugar. I used my Hawaii Coconut shower gel to cleanse and then exfoliated with this. it is gritty enough and does a really good job of exfoliating. It also gives you the option of not using a lotion afterwards which is nice for the summer. While I was in the shower, my mother knocked on the bathroom door to ask what I was using because nearly our entire house smelled like the scrub (which is saying a lot since our house is big and airy). The next day my sister went out and bought the scrub because it was too good to pass up. It's now my holy grail summer scrub!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this scrub. It really helps my dry winter skin and it smells amazing. This is hands down my favorite bath and body product. The smell lingers on you all day. Every girl should have this. I have gone though many tubs of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by MunsterGhoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This scrub is amazing! I got mine from Bath and Body works for 13.50. It smell's awesome, it has a lemon margarita smell. It expolates and moisturizes really well. I love how the smell lingers on my skin after Im done in the shower. Its really refresing to use after a long day at work, really relaxing. It's worth every penny, I cant wait to try more from this line.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2010 8:49:00 PM More reviews by EnchantedDaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have used this for several years and am pretty happy with it. I make my own body scrubs but love this one in the summer time. I can't resist!
Scent- a fantastic island citrus scent. It's strong but not offensive. The scent is what this scrub is all about.
Packaging- This is next to impossible to open/close once you already have any of it already on your hands. A snap-cap tube would have been better.
Formula- Very scrubby (sugar crystals)and works well on that front but the real worker here is the oils that are super moisturizers. My skin feels fresh and oily (but not in a gross way!!). I feel like I have been to a Moroccan spa.
Price- Way overpriced for the amount you get (about 6 full-body scrub-downs)but I do indulge once a year when I have a coupon or it's on sale.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by aglitz915

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I can't resist a margarita so this product is great for me. The smell is exactly like a margarita, fresh and delicious and I love the slightly oily texture left behind because my skin is super dry. I don't feel that the smell lingers all that much but it makes for an enjoyable shower. The price is a little expensive for what it is but I feel it lasts a decent amount of time because I use it probably once or twice a week. I don't care for the jar it's in because it's kind of a pain to close with product on your hands while showering and then water is seeping in, I usually just drain that out after I'm done applying but that's not a huge drawback. It's a fun product that smells great and does a decent job exfoliating but nothing too remarkable.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by xxkrisx0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This citrus body scrub smells exactly like a margarita! I use this while I am in the shower and it makes me feel like I am on a tropical vacation. It's a sugar scrub it's not too rough on skin, but does the job well. I does have oils in it so it does leave a little oily residue on skin, but it is absorbed after you towel dry. I use a little every time I am in the shower. I feel like it doesn't last that long though. I wish this came in a bigger container, especially for the price. I will repurchase again when Bath and Body Works has a sale on their True Blue Spa items.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 5:08:00 PM More reviews by MelmoK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A friend introduced me to this product and I fell in love at first sniff. I managed to pick up half a dozen during a buy one get one sale they had and still haven't gone through a single one yet. I love what it does to my skin, especially in the winter months when it gets dry. The scent stays on your skin for quite awhile and a little bit goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2009 12:42:00 PM More reviews by jatosch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing for dry, winter months! The scrub not only exfoliates, but moisturizes as well. If you aren't looking for an oil moisturizer, this product might not work for you. However, I enjoy it because I don't need to use lotion after using the product. My boyfriend loves the scent, an added bonus! The only downside is the price, $13 for a tiny container, so use sparingly.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2007 3:39:00 PM More reviews by ProductObsessed

This scrub is absolutely delicious smelling and does the job! I find it is better to use in the winter since it does leave some oil on your skin. The jar is very small so you don't get too many showers out of it, but it is my favorite little pick-me-up! I use it with Philosophy's Senorita Margarita 3-in-1 body wash.