August 28, 2014 | 1039 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Annabelle - Eye Makeup Remover Pads

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 2:59:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

These are really great at getting off mascara off with tugging or rubbing hard.The pads are real thin so when your taking them out make sure u only have one and not three of these as it often happens

NOTE
The only clear way to tell the difference between the regular and the waterproof container is the color of the writing ,the waterproof ones have grey writing instead of black

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by antynette

I did not like this product at all, I don't have sensitive skin, but it felt so rough on my eyes. It left a big oily mess at the end which led to me using water which defeated the whole purpose of the pads. It had this grainy texture to it I found, and I could never get any of my mascaras off, waterproof or not.
I bought this because I normally didn't use waterproof makeup but since I was starting to give them a try and this was on sale I thought why not? I won't be repurchasing

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by NatN

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have oil-free version of these pads. I like the way they clean my eyes. I haven't tried them on mascara yet though.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2010 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Isane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased the waterproof makeup version so it is very oily. It did a decent job of removing my makeup but it left such a gross oily mess... All it is is mineral oil and although it says unfragranced it smells horrible. Next time I'll try the oil-free version.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2009 9:16:00 AM More reviews by lukki7ster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These are just ok for me

I mean they do clean off eyshadows well enough...but the eyeliner and mascara are a little harder..but id ont pay attention to waterproof and non waterproof mascara so that might be the issue. It doesnt irritate my eyes and thats a plus...so yes i will buy these again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2009 6:37:00 PM More reviews by ChloeHsu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is pretty good. The container is a simple cyliner with a cap - generic and awsome. The pads are quite small but there's enough product on them to do a decent job. The eyeshadows and liners come off really easy but you need to work a bit to get off the mascara, but then again I haven't come across any eye make up removers that does that job well. After wiping, it feels really smooth, moisturized, maybe a little oily, but it's all good. I bought it on sail for 2.99 which was a great deal. I'd definitely buy it again at that price.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2009 9:35:00 PM More reviews by ChanelLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Eh. This stuff isn't very good. I never used a pad to remove makeup before, so this was my first. The only benefits of this product is that it is really cheap and it doesn't sting as much. Other than that, it sucks at removing eye makeup and what not. It took me forever just to remove my eyeliner and then I looked into the mirror and my mascara was still on my lashes! Horrible stuff, won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2008 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

HG makeup remover! I wear super heavy makeup most nights, and this stuff takes it away without the burning or fogginess I experience with any other brand!
It doesn't leave any residue at all.
I've never come across any product that takes off every last speck of makeup, but this stuff comes the closest.
If you're lucky you can find it on sale for $2.99 at shoppers!
So cheap I will repurchase this forever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2008 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Meljolie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because of the price (super cheap!) and because I wanted to experiment with using a pad form of makeup remover instead of liquid. It works really well with my sensitive eyes because it does not sting at all. It's pretty good except, the only problem I had with it was that it's not effective. Even with my plain pencil eyeliner it took a bit of scrubbing and way longer than using my usual Covergirl makeup remover. I don't think I will buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2005 4:52:00 PM More reviews by i_love_my_jeans

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE these.

I dont wear eye makeup in general, but I do wear mascara (non waterproof). I love these eye makeup remover pads. I used to use the Almay, but they tend to have this weird smell to them,...and were 3 times the price than Annabelle.

I get these at Walmart for under $4 (CDN) for 75 pads. They are fragrance free, and have not irritated my easily irritated eyes. Great for travelling too!

I can usually get away with one pad for both eyes, but sometimes have to do 2 pads (I for each eye).

Will repurchase again