December 18, 2014 | 1697 users online

Highlighters - American Beauty - Luminous Liquid All Over Face Glow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 12:56:00 AM More reviews by cathekim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of those under-rated, under the radar products that everyone should know about. I have this in both the Gold Glow and Pink Glow. You get a really nice, very subtle glow off of these. It's good for day time and you are not all glittery like you are about to hit the clubs. I think these are good in quality and comparable to Giorgio Armani or Benefit's High Beam. And at $15 bucks at Kohl's (or even cheaper if you have a coupon or if they are having a sale... I got mine for around $7 each!), these are a steal. FYI, this brand has good cosmetics worth checking out. This is an Estee Lauder co., so I think you get a lot of dupes of their more expensive lines.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by ilovelagerfeld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got mine at CCO for $11 in the shade GOLD GLOW 01. I have a minilar product from Armani fluid sheer possibly #3.. (obviously a way pricier version of this product) and I consider this to be a good substitute. There were 3 different shades at the store including this one, so I don't know if they have the same variety as the Armani ones, but this one works for me. I use this one and the Armani one to do a few things: add a light shimmer, tone down the coverage on my heavier TM, and brighten up my face. Both products work and I don't really see any notable difference. A lot of people complain about the cost of the other one, so maybe try this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2008 9:11:00 AM More reviews by lindsaykate527

I really like this highlighter. Its not thick at all and blends in really well. It adds a nice amount of shimmer, and makes your skin look great. A little really goes a long way, so this little container will last forever!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2008 10:40:00 AM More reviews by versace1008

I like the dewy finish of the product and its pretty light and airy feeling...
I do not like the packaging, agree that it should be packaged as a pump.
I do think its a little pricey for the kind of product and size...
I don't think I will be buying it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2007 12:50:00 PM More reviews by JennyWhite9895

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Kohl's upcharges for products that do not last on the skin long and cause breakouts..they are not a "department store" for beauty..I advise to go to a department store with a pleathora of lines..not just 4 lines owned by the same company

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2006 3:02:00 PM More reviews by bippo05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this product for over a year and just finished off the bottle. It is a great highlighter for the cheek and brown bones, it gives me that "glowing" look I've always wanted.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2005 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Dibb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in Gold Glow and it does nothing for me except make my face shiny in an oily way. The fragrance is nice but way too strong, and the packaging is terrible -- it most definitely should be packaged with a pump. Not a bad price ($15) but I won't be buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2005 6:36:00 PM More reviews by melissaw

Agree with the other reviewers- a great product for subtle highlighting. Would prefer if this were in a pump style bottle. Overall a great value and is comparable with similar high-end products.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2005 1:50:00 AM More reviews by s3dated

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried the tester at Kohl's. I loved the look/feel of this product! Definitely great quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2005 11:02:00 AM More reviews by lycanthropy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wonderful product to give that dewy glowy look.... I absolutely will be buying this again!