November 28, 2014 | 1780 users online

Crème - Shiseido - Sun Protection Stick Foundation SPF35

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by lpfun

I love this foundation! Great coverage without looking cakey or fake. I'm fair to light with pink and yellow undertones and the beige color is perfect! My only complaint is that I wish more came in each tube. I buy 2 at a time so that I have a back up ready. I keep coming back to this little gem time and time again. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by tigergirly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful, easy foundation! I bought this on a trip to Asia in the shade "Light Beige", not available in North America. Sadly, this product is not available in Canada in general. Light Beige is an extremely pale neutral shade that works perfectly for my NW10-15 winter skin. It glides on, looks 100% natural and feels weightless. I have very breakout-prone skin and it doesn't cause any issues. It's light to medium coverage, so blemishes show through, but easily fixed with concealer. It does fade a bit by the end of a long day, but never looks patchy or unnatural. The spf is a huge bonus. I love it and wish it was available here. The lippy off is for the amount for the price- it's a small stick and it's very easy to go through one rapidly. Great product! I will certainly stock up in Duty Free next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 5:04:00 AM More reviews by Scarlet1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had been using Perfekt gel foundation for awhile and while it is a good light weight product it just didn't have the luminous quality and smooth look I was looking for. I read some reviews on this product and bought both the ochre and the beige. Both colors were a close match for my neutral skin tone which can go either way. So I blend the two together and buff in with a blender brush. This foundation is a must. I absolutley fell in love with it on the first application. It adds this glow to your skin and melts in seamlessly. It looks amazing in all lighting which is improtant for ultraviolet light at work and natural lighting as well. I've been using this for a week straight and I catch a peek of myself in my review mirror and I'm always pleased with the result. I top it with a little setting powder...faux tan face color by BE and it gives a nice warmth to the end result. Can't wait for summer when I have some color and can see how the sweat and heat of the day effects it. I am going to repurchase this time and time again. It's that good. This is the only stick foundation I've ever liked. Most of them are heavy and hard to apply or the color is off. This stuff is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by rachelhal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is amazing on flaking, dry skin. One of the few foundation/concealer products I have used that doesn't emphasize flakes. I use this on redness around my nose and mouth. I cannot believe how the shade (Beige) melds in to my NC/NW 25 skin. Although the stick itself is a silky solid (softer and silkier than bobbi brown foundation stick, for comparison), once on the skin the finish reminds me of the missha bb cream that I own: very luminous and seamless. Both of these products seems to even out my skin tone without hiding my freckles. This has never irritated my skin or broken me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by damnshutup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a foundation for Oily/Combination skin that has SPF. I live in a very hot climate and it doesn't matter if I get a "Matte" foundation or set with a "matte" powder..etc, I still get shiny! So frustrating. Somehow on Sephora and MUA, I came across this foundation and how well it was rated especially from those with oily skin! I had to try it! The first time I tried it was on a 107 degree weather and I forgot to set my foundation! And I was out all day shopping. I came back home and NO SHINE whatsoever! My foundation stayed the same. I couldn't believe it. I'm definitely gonna repurchase this again and again because I don't think I find a foundation like this that can also protect my face from the sun!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by 6747

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just love this foundation. Nothing not to love. Beautiful color stays on till u take it off. So glad I bought it. Easy to put on too. A little goes a long way.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2012 9:12:00 AM More reviews by thupham2

I own the translucent version of this and found it very slick, slippery and thick. It was difficult to blend and especially when you've woken up early in the morning for work and need to rush out the door, this just added more time and effort to make sure that it was properly blended out.

This is not a time-efficient product; too difficult to use, in my opinion. If you are not careful, the translucent shade will give you a ghostly white sheen which means you've got to exert effort to make sure you've applied it carefully and meticulously. So much trouble...sunscreen shouldn't be this tiresome. That's why I won't buy it again. Not a realistic choice for me.

I gave it a 2 coz I appreciate the roll-stick convenience and I like the smell and look

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Yet another product I didn't really need but craved after reading about it on MUA! I really like Shiseido sunscreen and decided to give this a try after reading reviews here. As others have said, the limited color selection is the big negative to this product - otherwise, I would probably give it a 5. I wear Sand in BB stick foundation and the Ochre in this foundation is way too dark. Weirdly, though, when I blend it in, it actually matches my neck/chest and looks natural. (I even asked a bunch of friends to look at me in daylight and tell me if I looked like an Oompa Loompa).
I have melasma skin discolorations, and I like stick foundation because it combines elements of foundation and coverup without having to fiddle with two products; I just apply it a bit heavier on the discolored areas. This one goes on quickly and has a nice consistency. Compared to BB stick foundation, it seems to "dry" to a more powdery feeling finish and does not rub off nearly as much as the BB. It also imparts a little bit of a glow - it's not matte. Even as the day wears on - and it's been pretty hot lately - it does not feel greasy on my face, although t does feel a TAD greasier to the touch than I'm used to with liquid foundations.) I like the portability and ease of this a lot. It would be great for travel or for touchups during the day. I do wish there were a wider color selection, because this is only going to work for me in the summer when I've got a bit of color.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by hinako442003

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I needed a quick way to apply makeup in the morning & out of the house so I really like this stick. It doesn't look fancy but it does the job. It glides on smoothly and blends in easily. Plus, the tube is wide so it's more coverage in less time :D Moisturizer+this stick and I'm set for the day. No separate sunblock, no primer, and in winter time, no powder. I'm NC25 and I'm using Ochre. I thought it'd be too dark (looked that way in the tube) but it actually matches very well. I'm still trying to lose my summer tan though. I read that one of you ladies use Light Ochre? I'm not even aware it's available. Coverage is light but I've found that my freckles aren't covered regardless of what foundation I wear unless I use a concealer. What it does do is even out my skintone and minimizes my pores. Do wish it's cheaper, but heck, it's the cheapest of the bunch already >_<

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2010 5:30:00 AM More reviews by hera54

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use the translucent stick foundation, as a SUNBLOCK & PRIMER. I noticed that whenever I wear this underneath my powder, my makeup is noticeably fresher, matter and keeps my oily face at bay, pores look minimized/ difused.

(I imagine that this is what Benefit's Dr. Feelgood is supposed to be/ work like but does NOT) a balm/ primer/ barrier that keeps makeup fresh.

I apply a very thin layer of this translucent stick all over my face and then use a light dusting of Makeup Forever duo mat. I only blotted my face once after 10 hours of application, even then I still look pretty naturally mat and fresh.

NO OTHER product/ primer has kept my complexion this fresh and clean looking. I've tried Smashbox's primer, MAC, Urban Decay, Benefit....& nothing comes even close to this product's result. I went traveling to South East Asia & my makeup STAYS almost all day long!

I would definitely suggest removing your makeup with some sort of makeup remover though, to avoid possible skin breakouts. I usually remove my makeup with Kanebo's oil cleanser which works beautifully to remove this waterproof/sweatproof product.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No