August 20, 2014 | 1046 users online

Hair Color - Garnier - Nutrisse Permanent Creme Haircolor in #635 Chocolate Almond

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2006 11:06:00 PM More reviews by NancyGooGoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went to my hair salon and asked the woman who regularly does my hair to put this in and I've gotta tell ya, she loved it! I did too -- but I could've done without the strong amonia smell! The other Garnier Nutrisse colors I put in my hair never had such a strong smell such as this one, but then again, they never colored my hair as dramatically as this particular color did, either! I've been looking for a shade like this for the summer since FOREVER! Of course, I'd find the color at the END of summer, but I don't care because I was quite curious as to how it would turn out! TERRIFIC! I LOVE Garnier Nutrisse because it softens my hair and the Chocolate Almond shade REALLY makes the browns of my natural hair color POP! It's noticeably a golden lighter brown and I LOVE it! (I have African-American shoulder length relaxed dark brown hair, by the way)! I would definitely recommend Garnier Nutrisse to anyone because their products not only SOFTEN my hair, but make it glossy shiny, too! (I suppose the Garnier Shampoo & Conditioner helped, as well)! Anyway, this is one fanstastic shade and I LOVE it!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2005 9:08:00 PM More reviews by JanC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Nutrisse Chocolate Almond! The shade is so pretty - like a golden mahogany light brown. There is a pearly shine to the color too. This color does lighten my hair. I even used it over a color that was too dark to lighten up my hair and it worked. Thank goodness! A big thank you to Lanae who told me about this shade. I didn't care for the color on the color of the box but it comes out nothing like that shade in person. The color on the box looks sort of orange brown to me. I love Chocolate Almond. It's so gentle on the hair too. I hope they keep Chocolate Almond on the shelves for years to come.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2005 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Fhorn

This is one of the new brown shades. Nutrisse makes your hair a very natural shade. This came out a light auburn brown, very natural. I got alot of compliments on it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2005 7:41:00 AM More reviews by lanae87

Wow....I think I found my HG shade. Even better than Revlon Colorsilk, my HG for 2 years. A lighter color than Colorsilk Light Reddish Brown...I think the Garnier actually lifted a shade lighter, which I wanted anyway with spring/summer approaching. Chocolate Almond is a light mahogany brown. I love the subtleness of the mahogany...it almost has a pearlized finish. Covered my dreaded grays too. Love this shade and will absolutely repurchase.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No