April 24, 2014 | 1782 users online

Concealers - New York Color - Cover Stick in Yellow

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2012 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Aibon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Cakey and makes my eyes crease. Makes me look WORSE than before. I don't have 20+ dollars to waste on a hydrating cream, so this won't be used much...

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2011 3:36:00 AM More reviews by clp53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Meh its alright. The packaging isn't good because it always breaks. And you lose so much of the product because it gets all messy in the lid. It is creamy and thicker which is good for acne. It can look cakey so just be careful. I would repurchase because its like $2 canadian and works good enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Madmakeupman

here is the thing, i have tried loreal, covergirl,elf,revlon,clean and clear concealer and they have all not been as good to me as this concealer.
it is creamy, doesnt settle into fine lines and covers my acne so well. i have the light ivory one and then the green stick one aswell i use the light one more often to cover my acne and then it covers my dark circles so well. i love this even better then any other concealer i have ever used and for the price i will buy it forever. the only one flaw i have found with this concealer is if the area you are putting the concealer on is dry it makes your dry flakey skin look even worse. nyc cosmetics needs to come out with a liquid concealer to go along with the stick one for more dry areas. but over all for covering dark spots and acne this stiff is the best i have used so far! i love it! dont think it is bad just because it is in expensive because that is not the case at all

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree 100% with confooseddesi608. She and I are about the same color and I had the same issue with this concealer. I love the tube it came in, I just wish it did it's job of covering my dark under eye circles. I used my normal concealer on top hoping that that would help and it didn't. Just because one may have success with a particular product doesn't mean that others would experience the same results. The packaging itself never mentions having to use other products to get results. I expected it to conceal and it didn't. I don't think I wasted the money since it was so cheap, to the garbage it goes!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 11:37:00 AM More reviews by TiffaniePeet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This concealer is amazing! Completely conceals my undereye circles, which I've never found another product to do so. Very lightweight feel, looks natural, blends very easily, and is actually dirt cheap. I will repurchase forever - why pay more for something when this does the trick?
If not applied correctly, it can look dry/cakey - it is a stick, so you do have to let it warm up a little first. I just let it sit on my skin a couple seconds before use, no biggie.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2010 6:33:00 PM More reviews by sinsimo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

It was too cakey for me and just didn't really cover anything at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by vickig92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just great. It does not cake up, you should take the concealer and rub it on your hand to warm it up so the formula is consistent. Then I apply it around my eyes and it works perfectly fine. Great coverage too. I recommend it. I don't like Physician's Formula concealer or Cover girl's. Out of all companies this cheap stuff works better than all my other concealers.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2010 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Maggiethekat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was pretty disappointed, the product is too dry for me, however is does a good job of covering dark spots or circles under the eye. it would probably be better for someone with oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had issues with this a first because I was using it during my makeup routine. Then I read on here (down 4 or 5 thankyou2) it has to been used right after you moisturize and long behold, it works. If you moisturize enough the product does exactly what it suppose to, brighting your undereye. I use it on top of then blended into timeBalm theBalm right after moisturizing. I picked this up at Target for $0.99 and will repurchase.

UPDATE (06/30/2010): I've completely lost interest in using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2010 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Carinayx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been pleasantly surprised with N.Y.C products. This concealer is so cheap! Only about two dollars! And it actually works really well for me. It really brightens up underneath my eyes. Love it:)