September 20, 2014 | 1881 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Solar Powder SPF 20 Bronzer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by TGarrigues

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love physicians formula and I'm always open to trying new products they have however this bronzer didn't really work for me. Sometimes in the sunlight you can see little sparkles from the bronzer on your face and I did not like that. I have to say though that when the sparkles didn't show, the bronzer looked good and I love the colors. I love that it has SPF in it as well because I'm a red head and protecting my skin is very important to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Lizzylu

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG Bronzer. I'm on my 2nd one. Lasts forever. I use it every day to contour my cheeks, as a blush and add some warmth to my face.
My complexion is between fair and medium. Never looks orange, just a nice warm tan. It's matte but not too matte or chalky and nicely pigmented, just one swipe for each cheek is fine.

Love it

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not my favorite from Physicians's formula. I like how it is matte and how it adds a subtle warmth to my face, however it could pull kinda orange on me and made me break out where I applied it. I much prefer the Bronze Booster by PF.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I bought this almost 2 yrs ago and during the winter months I use this as an all over bronzer to warm up my complexion and it works great but if you're looking for a bronzer to use as a contour shade shade unless you're very fair it won't show up or you will need to put layer upon layer to make it visible on your skin. All that being said I won't repurchase instead I'm going to get the new PF airbrushed mineral bronzer.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by missmpls

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've tried almost every bronzer our there ranging from dirt cheap to very expensive. PF was a bronzer I used for years throughout high school and I did like it. Compared to others I've used, PF isn't as pigmented and I had to work with it a little more to get the look I wanted but it's very blendable and buildable. If you're someone with a lighter skin tone who just wants to add a bit of warmth to your face and don't want to spend a ton - this is the product I would recommend. I'm giving it three stars because it's middle of the road - a good basic drug store bronzer. Not the greatest I've used, but certainly far from the worst. If I was in a pinch and needed to run into a store to grab bronzer, this is probably the one I would buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by 1017

Finally a bronzer that doesn't skew orange or dirty on my NW20 skin! It just give a nice soft glow. Thank you PF!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 3:39:00 AM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite bronzer! I have a round face so I like to contour it with a matte bronzer. This bronzer works great for contouring and the shade "light bronzer" looks very natural on my NC25 skin. The amount of pigmentation is just right so that it's hard to go overboard. I also like that it has a physical sunscreen (3% titanium dioxide) built in. I used to hate that Physician's Formula powders would have a separate compartment for the brush, but now I throw the included brush away and use that compartment to store things like earrings, fake eyelashes, etc.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've bought this twice and the lid broke both times (within the first month) so yeah, fail. Furthermore, the packaging is bulky. It's a decent bronzer but for the price I'm sure I can find a better one as I don't find this one to be very pigmented or anything special. It was about $12 and not worth it. Physician's Formula products are so hit or miss and at the more expensive end of the drugstore price scale.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Meh, this stuff is alright. Nothing special. I used this for years when I was an NC15-NC20 but now that I am an NC 35 it doesn't do anything for my skin. I now use Benefit's Hoola or Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. Those are a THOUSAND times better than this. Don't get me wrong, this stuff is decent but that's all it is. It's very generic, nothing special, and sometimes it can pull a little orange or a little yellow. It's kind of hard to describe. It's much better then half of the other drug store bronzers out there and it isn't packed with glitter so that's a definite plus but this stuff falls short in almost every other aspect. It retails from anywhere to 14$-17$ depending n where you purchase it from. It's not a horrible bronzer, but there are definitely better ones out there even in drug stores. I usually like Physician's Formula bronzers but this one sort of fell short. It's sort of too pigmented but not enough? it's weird, and it's really powdery and accentuates the texture of my skin and hairs on my face in an unflattering way. If you pay 15$ more you can purchase Hoola from Benefit which would be an amazing alternative if you have lighter skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by selenajade

I got this at walmart for 11 dollars a few weeks ago, and since i have pinkish undertones (i burn but that turns into a tan the next day or so) I always have SPF on my face from my moisturizer to my BB cream and now my bronzer!:) I think the packaging is really cute and i dont mind paying 11 dollars for this because theres alot of product in there! as for the color it doesnt make me look orange but i do have to put a bit more on for it too show up which is fine. I dont wear bronzer on just normal days but when i go to the beach or movies this is my go-to!! If you are looking for a bronzer that isnt so harsh maybe for school this would definetly work for you!:)