Aveeno Stress Relief Foaming Bath

4.6

on 2/25/2015 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I'm not enamored with the scent (I was hoping for a touch more sweetness, like B&BW Lavender Vanilla Pillow Mist) but it is very moisturizing. I was expecting more of an oily feel to the water and on my skin afterward but instead it was a smooth, very hydrated feel. Nice amount of bubbles. Weird to say but it was the right amount for a product that is suppose to be more natural.

On my last trip to the USA I bought a couple of Aveeno products because they don't sell in Germany (though you can get some via Amazon). All the products were good, but this bath was my absolute favourite. It smells divine, just really relaxing and not too sweet. Also my skin feels very smooth and moisturised after... I would really like to buy more but can't locate a source so far...

on 2/28/2012 12:11:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my second bottle and I have a third bottle in the storage. Bought a couple more since it's not available in Singapore. I first bought it due to good reviews on drugstore and am happy to take heed of the satisfied comments. What I like most about this product is the moisturizing effect. It leaves my skin smooth and soft. Plus the scent is endearing and calming. I almost look forward to each bath just because of the scent. On my second bottle however, my upper arm started to peel again. I've always had this since young and it only stopped after using Loccitane shower oil. Of course this is expensive to maintain and I thought Aveeno was a good switch until the second bottle. Is it because the skin has accustomed and thereby got "lazy"? Anyways I have to follow up with the pink bottle moisturizer from Aveeno as well to tame the flakiness. As for my legs, the moistuiser left a soft nice sheen, like skin has drank enough water and its glowing from within. It has been a good combi.

on 6/7/2009 9:27:00 AM

Heavenly ! I absolutely love the fragrance. It does tend to linger long after your bath.

on 7/20/2008 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This (and aveenos oatmeal bath) is a staple in my tub. It's a very calming, wonderful lavender scent. It doesn't wildly bubble, which I like. I get out of the tub feeling very soothed and my skin is soft. And it doesn't leave any weird residue in the tub. Love it!!

on 12/1/2007 10:43:00 PM

This is one of the best bath products on the market. I love the scent. It is hard for me to describe: kind of herbal / lavenderish. It is very relaxing. It doesn't produce many bubbles but it doesn't dry your skin out. When you get out, your skin is super soft and moisturized. I like how the fragrance lingers on your skin. The price is a little high for a drug store product but I think it is so worth it. I have spent much more money on bath products that don't work as half as good as this one. If you are a bathaholic, you probably will be very happy.

on 11/30/2007 12:23:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I didn't really like the scent of this. It was way too over powering and sickning. The bottle was cute though.

on 5/15/2007 1:33:00 PM

HG bath bubbles. Smells great and doesn't seem to overdry. Been using it for as long as it's been on the market (2 years?) and when I run out I can't stand any other BB.

on 2/18/2007 10:03:00 PM

Wonderful bath treatment! Makes the water in my tub silky soft, produces nice bubbles, and leaves a wonderful, calming scent on my skin. I also like to use the stress relief lotion after this. Good stuff :)

on 7/24/2006 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This product really does help me relax and fall asleep. It also leaves my skin soft and lightly scented. The smell is wonderful and I am very picky about scented products. I got a nice amount of bubbles and it left my bathroom smelling so nice. The simple plastic bottle with a flip-top cap is easy to use and very practical. I will definitely repurchase.

Popular Bath Treatments