Johnson & Johnson Softlotion - Bedtime Lotion

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glycerin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth 6, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-):, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Pros:
- Lovely relaxing scent (I get lavender, vanilla and musk)
- Fair price
- Doesn't feel sticky

Cons:
- Contains silicones and parabens
- Not very moisturizing
- Current bottles without pump aren't very convenient

Overall I enjoy this lotion but mostly because of the scent, the consistency isn't at all great and you can feel the silicones which I dislike. Shame, could be a great one.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have twin toddlers and I do not use this because it has parbens. I love the smell and use it on my hands, but why are there parbens in baby products? I know there's lots of contradicting info about parbens and cancer but I would rather not risk it. I also have the body wash and the shampoo. The shampoo has sulfates and the body wash has more parbens. Such a shame because I love the smell!.. I also read Johnson's just recently removed formaldehyde from their baby products. Overall, I wouldn't buy their products again.

good product, love the scent.. I bought the bedtime powder once and thought it would be nice to apply the lotion too. it is also a very light moisturising lotion

I feel kind of silly writing this as I only bought this product for the smell (and sale price of 2.99 reg is 7.99) but this cream has changed my night time routine. I usually put on moisturizer after I shower but I also apply this before I go to bed and I feel relaxed right away plus the smell is just amazing!! Is this moisturizing? Well consider I use to use vaseline aloe/cocoa butter or s&g body butter not so much (my skin isn't that dry to begin with)

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I can't say enough good things about this lotion.

I use this both at night to relax and in the morning. It smells so heavenly. Like lavender and something else. You can't beat the price either. It is under 5 dollars wherever you go

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

great lotion for kid and adult , my new favorite lotion perfect for hot humid weather in florida

I bought this after smelling this body lotion on my sister. I love great smelling body lotions to put on before bed.. And this is definitely one of my favourites! It has a sweet, calming scent that is light yet lingers for a while. It is a little too light-textured for my preference but I use it once a while when my skin already feels moisturized. I might even try this on my face as a day lotion. I would recommend this product for someone who doesn't already have very dry skin. Due to the smell I will be re-purchasing :)

I absolutely love this lotion, I carry it with me everywhere. It's a good lotion for the face since its so gentle! :-) and the smell is soothing, it puts you in the mood to lay down and relax. Usually I don't use lotion over and over because I can't find a smell that I won't get tired of so I end up with bottles of almost full lotion sitting around everywhere! But I've had this bottle for about a week and I'm almost through with it! It's not that great of a moisturizer on adults since it's meant for babies but it does have some soothing and smoothing qualities to it,I love the Fragrance and I don't think I'll ever get tired of it! Ill Definitely be buying it over and over!

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I love this lotion! The scent is AMAZING. I have the bath, shampoo and lotion for my son, and one day I decided to use this lotion as I have very dry hands in the winter. I found the pink baby lotion actually burned my skin when it was too dry and a bit rashy, but this bedtime lotion doesn't irritate me at all. It smells soooo good! Plus it's super cheap... about $4.77 for the 444mL bottle at my Wal Mart (I'm in Canada lol).

BODY; this is a great all over lotion. Light enough yet thick enough, non-greasy, gorgeous scent. Makes you feel so pretty!
FACE; I actually used this last night on my face as I hate my current face cream (Pond's Dry Skin Cream) so I gave this a go and woke up this morning with skin SOOO soft! Plus it was not oily at all! I heard that due to all the oils and other things that baby lotion is a terrible choice for face cream since it will make you oily and breakout. But I have dry skin and this worked wonders in just one night! Plus it seemed to actually get rid of oils.. I don't know how, but wow. Try this! (I'm going to be trying the Vanilla Oatmeal baby lotion for my face since it's less perfume and more moisturizing.)
Will definitely be buying this again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Generally, I hate using lotions, but I adore this stuff. It sinks in really well without feeling sticky and smells nice without being overpowering. I do believe it helps me sleep better and it definitely makes me feel pampered. One of my favs!

Top Rated Johnson & Johnson Products