August 23, 2014 | 1882 users online

Bronzers - Vincent Longo - Sole Mio Duo Bronzer in Copper Kiss

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2007 1:10:00 PM More reviews by kngdiana1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i was pleasantly surprised the natural tan color deposit~ i am a fan of sugar's tropic tan and guerlain's, but this might be my next fave

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2005 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Smart_blonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

it worked very well for me when i was in florida (cause i had a tan) but once i got back up north it made my pale winter skin look a little too shimmery and orange. great for tan skin though! high quality! i will purchase it again when i am in florida!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2005 5:09:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I have a thing for bronzers and couldnt resist this one from VL. At a whopping $38.50 plus tax, i was hoping that this would be the best bronzer ever. And it is good, but I still like my nars laguna, LG Bronze and brighten, and SD bronzers just as much. The copper kiss duo has two slightly shimmer bronze shades, Cant really see much difference between the two, one is just a tad lighter(more copper)/darker(more bronze). This does do a nice job of bronzing my NC30 light olive complexion and doesnt look orangey. Its a great bronzer but so are my other products and I cant say with this ridiculous pricetag that I would repurchase this.