August 30, 2014 | 1602 users online

Fragrances - Coty - celine dion - belong

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume since I bought it at CVS for $17 in 2005. I have 1 oz spray in a darling hexagon-shaped glass bottle w/silver cap & spray nozzle.

Smells soft, feminine, floral, delicate...dries down a tiny bit spicy, which I enjoy. Not overpowering or overbearing. Very lovely & innocent. I feel especially girly when I wear this. One of my favorites.

Lasts a long time too...I don't have to spray this more than 2X a day. It doesn't much sillage, which I like. I hate perfume that lingers in a room after you've walked through it.

What I love about this fragrance is that it's excellent for layering w/other scents. Or great on its own.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2007 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Cookie1986

It doesn't smell as pretty on me as it does in the bottle. I can definitely smell the musk. I have heard it be described as a floral fragrance, but to me it smells "green". It is very similar to "exclamation" by coty (i have both) but Belong is much smoother.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2007 12:37:00 AM More reviews by maliat5140

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love this perfume.. wish the edp came in a bigger size.. the edt is to light.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2006 2:39:00 PM More reviews by forgetfuljones

What a surprise! This is a very nice scent. I received a gift set in this for my birthday, and I'm very glad because I know I never would have bothered to try it otherwise. It's sweet and tart at the same time with a somewhat creamy dry down. Vanilla, maybe? I don't know what the individual notes are, but they work very well together. :) It' strong enough to notice, but it definately doesn't knock you over the head. It's very soft and subtle. The bottle is pretty, and you can't beat the price. I really like this, and I'll probably repurchase when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2006 9:40:00 PM More reviews by miss_megan

I cant believe i wear a perfume by celine dion. I mean, I have nothing against drug store products, just Ms. Dion. However, its a nice fragrance. It's a little sweet, a little sexy. Also it's light and doesnt flare up my allergies. I can sense a little floral, a little musk...and other elements i cant quite pinpoint. I enjoy this the most compared to her other scents.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2005 8:59:00 PM More reviews by ilzabet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i am pleasantly suprised by celine's new scent. her other ones are not my taste (the original is too sharp a floral and notes is too peppery) but belong is yummy. :) it's really alcoholish when you first spray it on, but that goes away in under five minutes. there's some pepper in the top notes, but it fades quickly on me. for the most part i smell woody vanilla, musk and some kind of sweet flower. i'm not very good at note naming. smells much more expensive than it actually is. well done coty/celine. :) update: wears much more musky than i initially thought. the body lotion is still nice though.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2005 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Sam_33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an odd scent.
Not bad at all.
Lasts all day that's for sure. I agree, it's fruity and sweet.
I wish it was more powdery...I thought it was at first but the dry down is more candy like. I can't figure it out, but the over all scent is very pleasant.