October 22, 2014 | 1920 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy tubes tickled pink

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by MegE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tickled Pink is a lovely, shiny, neutral rosey pink shade which really brightens up the face. It has a watermelon scent, but I detect a slight perfumey note which prevents me from giving this gloss "5 lippies". I wish it didn't have that, but it doesn't prevent me from wearing this pretty shade. It's my go-to gloss, ideal for natural makeup days and also times I'm going slightly more intense on the eye. It always seems perfect for every occasion, never overdone.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by MadeleineRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this colour. It's really natural and perfect for work. The smell is amazing, it's very watermelon but not overpowering.My lips feel soft and supple with this lip gloss and I definitely recommend it to anybody looking for and natural but gorgeous lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by michelleva

I love this gloss! It's the only thing which will keep my lips hydrated and smooth 24/7.
I also like the scent, almost like watermelon. The color is very natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by pandagrl90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my mom's favorite lip gloss. It's a pretty pigmented neutral rosy pink color, very pigmented compared to other Juicy Tubes. It also smells absolutely delicious. However, for me it's a bit sticky and the taste isn't that great. All the same, has wonderful shine, and I always enjoy wearing it because of the smell. For the amount you get in the full-size tube (0.5 oz), it's really not that expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by iiss616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

got it as GWP and yeah, it's good stuff with a pleasant smell and a even texture. and hey, it's lancome, it's gotta be good because of the brand and the price. The color barely shows though, to be honest, well you can tell from the color itself. it's medium pink so if you are experienced with lip gloss, you know what im saying. i wont purchase because its too expensive for a gloss even though the quality is high.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2010 12:39:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This smells nice, applies smoothly, and is a flattering pink shade suitable for daily wear. Would I repurchase? Probably not, as I like to try new things, and this doesn't last long (I have yet to find a lip gloss that does, though).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2010 10:47:00 AM More reviews by jubez

I used Lancome's Juicy Tubes back in high school and was obsessed with them. I stopped for quite a few years and have rediscovered my love for them with this color. This is a Juicy Tube 'Smoothie' and it is a rosey-mauve. It looks quite dense in the tube but on the lips it is sheer but still gives my lips a hint of color. It has no shimmer and is a very natural look. It has a jelly like consistency and feels very comfortable when it's on the lips, very moisturizing. I don't find it sticky but it is slightly tacky. I have sensitive lips so this is great for those who do as well. It smells like watermelon and tastes kind of sweet. It doesn't bother me but if you aren't a fan of artificial smells and tastes it may not be for you. This comes in a tube with a slant tip applicator. I don't use the applicator because I don't like getting it dirty so I use my finger (clean, of course) or a lip brush. The only reason why I wouldn't purchase again is because this contains a whopping 0.5oz which will take forever for me to finish. This is $22CAN which I think for the amount is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have four JT, and this is definitely my favorite one. It goes with everything because of the natural pink-mauve color. It's definitely a great MLBB gloss! I also love that is has no shimmer since it looks more natural. The formula is very very shiny and a little bit sticky, but I don't really mind it since it lasts for a really long time. It has a light honey scent that also smells quite floral. I'm not a huge fan of it, but it doesn't bother me too much either. I love this lip gloss and I use it pretty often!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 5:45:00 AM More reviews by scrumptiouzz

i really enjoy using this lip gloss. it gives a sheer tint of pink-rose-mauve. it feels super moisturizing and not sticky. but one thing that makes me addicted to this lip gloss is the scent. i don't know how to describe it, but that's what's making me reapply it over and over.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by dolce_1127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first JT I ever purchased was Raspberry Ice, which then became my favourite. It is one of those glosses that you never get sick of the smell, consistency or colour. This is the second one I got, and I LOVE it over a nude lipstick. I wear it over Creme de nude from MAC, and it creates the most beautiful nude muted baby pink ever. On it's own it is a mauvish pink that turns you lips slightly pinker than it was and it is very very opaque for a JT. I Love the consistency, smooth and slightly sticky, sticky enough to grab onto lips, but not so sticky and tacky you get sick of it. But I do get sick of the smell. It is an artificial watermelon smell that has a floral undertone to it, it gets so sickly sweet and floral on my lips. But eventually the vanilla scent of creme de nude will take over. Still I took a lippie off for the smell. But that does not mean I won't repurchase it.