December 20, 2014 | 993 users online

Cleansers - Clearasil - Skin Clearing Gel Wash

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Benjamin5412

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product does contain Sodium Laureth Sulfate, which is drying to treat your blemished skin. It also contains Salicylic acid which treats blemishes. So, to all of the reviewers on this product, this product is developed to dry out your skin to treat your acne. I just purchased this product today, so far it made my skin less oily, which is what I want..but besides the two Ingredients I listed above I am not too happy about the rest which is why I prefer the Cream cleanser. Try out this product, or the cream cleanser..good luck!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by jodiemcly1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have hormonal acne on my chin every month. It has been getting worse and lasting longer then ever. I tried everything on the shelves to try to clear up my skin and nothing worked. I saw this at a Walmart and thought I would try it. I can't remember what the price was, but it wasn't bad for face wash. This cleared up my acne in 2 days. I don't use this every day because it does dry out my skin. I use a great moisturizer so it doesn't bother my skin to much. It is worth a little dry skin to have my clear skin back.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2011 5:54:00 AM More reviews by bayergal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been testing out new face washes because so far, I really haven't found anything that I feel will last in the long run - this being one of them.
So far it's been a week 1/2 and for a week my face has been dry.
I stopped using this 3 days ago and my face is slowly but surely getting better.

SO. If you have a good moisturiser this should be fine, it really worked well on my acne.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2011 3:34:00 AM More reviews by claudia1408

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Never ever ever ever ever buy this! It made my skin itch like anything and did nothing about clearing my skin! By far the worst face wash i have ever used.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2011 6:08:00 PM More reviews by f33xc0re

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

No wonder I found this product at a discount store! They should pay you to use it. What a waste. First of all, they hide the ingredients on the back, and for a reason. They read: Water, sodium laureth sulphate, et cetera! SLS is rated a two out of five in irritation, and three out of five in comedone forming potential! Not good. I would never use something so cheap on my face, but I decided to give it a go on my back. Well, sure enough, within a week, I had a huge breakout of deep, red pimples on my lower back. Don't waste time even considering it!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by MissxCindy

This prodouct is too strong for me. This product dried my face out and caused me to breakout more.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2010 5:33:00 AM More reviews by ChristieCool

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

OMG! this stuff is the worst product I've ever had the misfortune to put on my face! why?! why didn't I listen to some of the reviews on here saying that it was extremely drying? after only using this product for a week, twice a day, my skin had more spots than before, much bigger than I ever get spots and my face was a flaky mess. that's the only way I can actually describe it! it was sooooo dry and so flaky I had to use my mum's really thick night cream on at night, norishing treatments every couple of day and lots of exfoliating to get rid of the damage caused by this one product! and usually at night, I only use a lightweight oil not to clog my pores but my skin was such a mess, it took a month to clear it up again. usually my friends say how lovely my skin looks (how I have very few spots, how my skin glows etc.) but instead, they hand me spot clearing cream! never mind though, this gel is in the bin and I'll never have to use it again. just if you think about buying it because it's cheap just don't! or you'll regret it later!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2009 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Skkywalker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

WORST PRODUCT EVER.
i was drawn into it by all its commercials saying how it would get rid of pimples so i started using it. my face was a normal teenage face with the occasional pimples but this completely broke me out. Yet even after i got so much pimples from it i was stupid and was determined that it would work. it caused me to have severe acne that i couldnt get rid of for a year. now since ive said good ridance to clearasil ive been using estee lauder which might be 10x more expensive but it cured all my acne and prevents breakouts. overall if your a teen and have oily skin with a couple of blemishes do not buy this it just makes everything worse.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2009 1:22:00 AM More reviews by littleyvette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually go with the clean & clear cream cleanser but I was at the 99 cent store and they had a ton of this stuff. So I got some. To my surprise it's really good, kept my skin clear, not drying, not oily. Will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by lilamyg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This works ok but it doesn't lather up well so it's hard to tell if I'm using enough. Would not repurchase.