Desert Essence Refining bamboo body scrub

Not tested on animals

Smells wonderful. An almondy, yummy, lightly sweet scent. But it's much too harsh for me to use as a body scrub. I've been using it on my feet. The product takes getting used to--it's tricky to scoop the dry material out of the jar without dropping lots of it. It's worked wonders on my feet, but as it's intended as a body scrub, I can't give it high marks.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted the face scrub but the store ordered the body scrub for me. I bought it anyway and used it on my face and body. When I opened it I thought it was dried out. A little goes a long way and adding a little water it does foam up. It is wonderful. Tons of little granules. It also smells wonderful. This is my first time using a scrub, but it made a huge difference in my skins appearance.

This scrub has different sized grains of bamboo, olive seed, and walnut. It smells wonderful, like I'm on an island faraway. The product isn't immersed in oil, there are only grains. Be sure to use water while you're scrubbing to get the best use from this product. I only use two quarter-sized amounts for each arm, etc. A little goes a long way.