September 23, 2014 | 1733 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Ice Creamies Lip Smacker in Vanilla Ice Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2008 8:44:00 PM More reviews by lattevaniglia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this stuff! This balm came in a pack of three (with Pink Cocoa and Strawberry Shortcake) and I automatically gravitated towards it, because I love vanilla. And I wasn't disappointed! The packaging is very cute, it kind of looks like an ice cream parlour. And the taste is sweet and creamy, leaving my lips extremely moisturized. I keep this in the pocket of my jeans for emergencies -- it's so easy to carry. My only complaint is that it can get a bit sticky if you put on too much, but I still love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2008 10:49:00 PM More reviews by keititatsudoshi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I actually use it as a chapstick most days, because it's just so moisterizing and smooth. It's very creamy and slick, it's actually the kind of gloss you can give your boyfriend a quick kiss in and he'll only notice the vanilla scent, not the stickiness. I've repurchased this again and again.
My only problem is that if you leave it in your pocket for too long, it has a tendency to seep through the top of the cap. But still, five lippies for being so amazing! Hell, if it leaks, you can buy a new one for about a dollar!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2008 9:54:00 PM More reviews by royal_bee17

I absolutely LOVE the smell of this lip gloss! A delicious vanilla scent. YUM! I already love vanilla ice cream and they did a good job with this lip gloss! It's very moisturizing and not too shiny. (I don't like super mega-watt glossy lips on myself.) I prefer my lips to look smooth,matte if you will. But this lip gloss looks good in 1 swipe,or you can build up the shine and it won't look tacky. I would definitely repurchase, and I recommend it to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2005 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Doomedtat77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My fave ice creamie because I love vanilla.Great taste and smell,and is moisturising.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2005 2:41:00 PM More reviews by ohsosweet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*This came in a 3-pack with the Cookie dough & another one called Pink Cookie dough or something like that. It had a nice, basic vanilla scent - not as buttery & cupcakey as the Original vanilla Smacker. Actually...it smelled a lot like vanilla ice cream! Like most Smackers, this went on clear with a nice sheen, but this one had a slight shimmer. I would repurchase if it was available by itself, because the Pink Cookie dough one smelled horribly sour to me. The normal Cookie dough one was fine, though. They all came in the cutest, sweetly decorated tubes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2005 3:10:00 PM More reviews by countesscocofang

I got this in a pack of three... the cookie dough pack, I believe. Anyway, when I first gave this a sniff, it smelled like coconut, and I HATE coconut! I was going to swap it away but I decided to give the little dude a try. The more I used it, the more it started to taste like actual vanilla ice cream. It's actually pretty good! But I'm not a fan of plain vanilla scents and smells unless they're doctored up with another flavor, so I wouldn't buy this again. It is great to try once, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2005 11:20:00 AM More reviews by col6848

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I too love this new Bonne Belle gloss. I got a double pack (vanilla and pink mint chip) for $2.14!! The vanilla is white/clear nice vanilla flavor and the pink mint chip is pink/almost clear and taste like delicious creamy mint vanilla/chocolate. They're on the thinner/more oil like side as far as a glosses go, not heavy or sticky. You have to reapply every couple hours, but who cares when they're this cheap and yummy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2005 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Sparki

This new Smacker is really great! 5 lipsticks, this stuff does rate! Vanilla taste and scent divine, and shimmery, glimmery silvery shine! A fun way for ladies to sweeten their "besos," without draining their purses of so many pesos! Can I emphasize it enough? BB did it again! I LOVE THIS STUFF!