TRESemme Anti-Breakage Shampoo

3.3

Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Quaternium-22, Dmdm Hydantoin, Diacapryl Ether, Tetrasodium Edta, Polyquaternium-10, Polyquaternium-39, Lauryl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citric Acid, Limonene, Amyl Cinnamal, Polysorbate 20, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Gelatin/Keratin Amino Acids/Lysine Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cyanocobalamin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin.

on 2/7/2015 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My hair fall problem was getting pretty serious I could see my hair all over the place...which was devastating I tried almost every product from baby shampoos to expensive saloon care.one day I ran out of shampoo and I randomly picked this shampoo which was on the shelf,my bf loves this shampoo and it was his all time favorite I never wanted to try tressmme especially for my hairfall becoz I wanted something soft and organic..but to my notice the first time I started using I could see less hairfall and I felt great,my hair was bouncy and looked healthier and fuller I used it with the conditioner and now my hair has never been the best...definately buying it again!!

on 2/1/2015 4:49:00 PM

I LOVE this shampoo! It took away all my split ends and left my hair silky and natural feeling like how it felt when I was 8 years old! It smells like strawberrys and kiwis before you wash it out of your hair but when it's dry it smells like strawberry shortcake!

on 11/18/2013 6:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

You need to dilute this shampoo before using because its so strong that could dry up my hair and worsen my dandruff problem but it's useful to take off excess oil when i put hair oil.

on 11/14/2013 3:10:00 AM

made my dry hair dry and frizzy. I guess Tresemme just doesn`t agree with my hair, I had an other shampoo and didn`t like that either. Switching back to Frederic Fekkai for Protein. :-)

on 2/8/2013 10:43:00 AM

I have used this brand for years, but never this type. Some Tresemme shampoos wash better than others. This one really weighed down my hair and actually seemed to cause more breakage. When I got my hair cut, my stylist asked me what I was using because my hair was kind of "sticking together" when it got wet and it didnt' seem to be cleaning my hair. I was a little offended by the comment, but decided to try something else. My hair has gotten better.

on 2/2/2013 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Wow. I'm truly impressed! This shampoo smells great, and it lathered like crazy. The foam was very light and gel-like. A little goes a long way! I just colored my hair and this didn't strip it. Excellent!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love love LOVE this shampoo. It's amazing for my hair. After I started using this (in conjunction with random conditioners that were lying around), my hair felt softer, stronger, and smoother. It didn't make my hair more oily than normal (I've already accepted that nothing will change the second-day oiliness of my hair) and I used up my entire jumbo-sized bottle without any complaints. It didn't strip my hair, but cleaned rather well. It didn't cause dandruff. After finishing this, I tried to go back to Herbal Essences; that did NOT work out... My mom started making me try organic shampoo - it caused dandruff O_o
All in all, I LOVE THIS STUFF.

on 12/10/2012 2:00:00 AM

This is one of the most horrendous shampoos I've even used. My hair has never been in such a terrible condition. I generally have healthy, thick hair and this made it coarse, tangled and entirely unmanageable. Normally the egg bomb hair mask totally fixes any dryness that sometimes arises; however even that wasn't enough to tame the monster this shampoo created. It drastically changed the condition of my hair - the strands look much thinner than they did. My SO even noticed that my hair was a bit straw-like and rougher. There was also a huge increase in hair falling out (I guess b/c it stripped my hair so much and the roots became weak? I don't know). As if this review couldn't get any worse: I also saw a couple of large pimples form on my shoulders, chest and forehead while using this shampoo. Keep me away from this stuff. I've since found L'oreal's Evercreme line and its absolutely BRILLIANT with my hair. I'm normally into frugal haircare practices (hence my trying this terrible shampoo) but the Evercreme line has made a believer out of me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

ACNE. Huge giant pimples, on my forehead, so painful! PLEASE; if you have sensitive and acne prone skin DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT! I want to cry!

on 10/16/2012 9:27:00 AM

I have been fighting a losing battle with acne on my face, chest and back since giving birth to my children and tried everything under the sun to get rid of the problem. Last week, I decided to try going back to a shampoo I used to use before I had this problem, when my skin was clear, and I stopped using Tresemme. My acne disappeared within 5 days. I was thrilled but also very upset that not one doctor (saw GP, dermatologist, and Naturopathic doctor) ever asked me what products I used regularly, and only shoved the products at me that THEY wanted me to use/buy. I WISH there was at least one person out there who had suggested that this could be the problem so I could have had relief a long time ago. I plan to share this with everyone I encounter with skin issues, and I thank YOU for putting it out into cyberspace for me to confirm my suspicions about this horrible product. I can't believe I might actually have a blemish-free future, something I thought I'd never have. Best of luck to all of you.