Olay Sensitive Skin Foaming Face Wash

Water , Glycerin ,Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate , Sodium Lauroamphoacetate , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Polyquaternium-10 , PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate , Glycol Distearate , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Cocamide MEA , Laureth-10 , Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate , Sodium Trideceth Sulfate , Citric Acid , Disodium EDTA , Phenoxyethanol , DMDM Hydantoin. 6/25/12

on 7/30/2015 7:30:00 PM

I purchased this product a week ago after looking for a gentle face wash that would still remove makeup and seeing a lot of positive reviews on here. And wow, I'm so glad I did! This face wash is gentle, has no fragrance that I can detect, comes in convenient squeezy-tube packaging, is cheap (I paid $3.99 USD at Fred Meyer), and a little seems to go a long way. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin and after using this for a few days my skin is calm and soft and even has fewer breakouts! I'm guessing my old face wash was irritating my skin too much, so I feel silly for not having tried this sooner! My face is definitely happier now. :-)

on 7/17/2015 4:24:00 PM

This is my staple face wash. I have acne prone skin that gets irritated with many products, so I was looking for a gentle facewash to use with my Clarisonic Mia to take off the full face of makeup everyday without irritating my skin. This easily takes it right off, and you really do feel clean and refreshed after every wash. It doesn't hurt to try, especially with it's amazing price. About to go buy my third!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I have acne prone skin and I wanted a product that wouldn't dry out my skin or cause any break outs . This product works great. It feels like lotion on the skin and has no scent . I wear full coverage makeup almost daily and with a good amount of this product it takes it all off without scrubbing . Overall I like this product.

on 5/23/2015 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Packaging / Pricing - Not the prettiest packaging, but for the price it was functional. No issues with the pump. Good enough.

Product - I tried this product based on the high MUA and Paula's Beautypedia ratings. For 2 months, I used it to wash my face. It worked well to wash off makeup and was gentle enough on my very sensitive skin (Eczema), however it has one major disadvantage. It stung my eyes badly, which resulted in red/dry eyes. So, although it met my basic expectations of cleansing my skin gently, sore eyes are not worth a re-purchase.

on 5/11/2015 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a gentle cleanser that would bring back the softness of my skin bc the last cleanser I used (Neutrogena Stubborn Acne Cleanser) dried out my face out so badly even though I have oily skin. My skin was flaky and rough. It looked terrible. Then I saw this on Paula's Choice with a high rating. I bought it and immediately loved it because my skin was no longer rough and flaky after I used this cleanser. However, it didn't rid my moderate acne which I didn't expect it to, but I think it clogged my pores on my forehead. I used this cleanser a little over a month and it really is gentle, but because it clogged my pores, I won't be repurchasing this. Btw it stings when it gets in your eyes :x

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

All time favorite cleanser. It is one of the least expensive facial cleansers on the market, especially if you are using coupons and stocking up during sales. It does a great job of washing off all my makeup. It leaves my face feeling clean, but not stripped. After washing with this my skin feels clean, but not tight and dry. I used to have very frequent, or constant, acne breakouts before discovering this face wash. I tried so many harsh face washes, toners, astringents, etc., that were marketed for acne prone skin. I think they all exacerbated the problem. This cleanser is just perfect. It cleans, but does not irritate.

I bought this based on the frequent recs from the skin care board. However I neglected to recall in my previous trial and error that I discovered glycerin does not agree with my skin. For me it clogs me like the dickins and makes a mess of my face. This cleanser is no exception, with regular use I get blackheads and all forms of clogging. If you do not have a glycerin issue, this really is a lovely gentle basic cleanser. It is always mentioned on the SC board and the other reviews speak for its praise also.

on 4/17/2015 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this face wash, I have been using it for a year. I've got sensitive skin with what I'm pretty sure is mild rosacea, acne prone, dries out easily but can get oily too when out of balance or when using the wrong products in the sticky, hot summer months. For awhile I used creamy washes because lots of stuff would leave my face feeling tight and end up drying it out. Even the supposed holy grail Purpose Gentle cleanser for sensitive skin left my face feeling tight. So many foamy cleansers leave my face feeling like that. With some creamier ones I tried, I felt my face would feel oilier by the end of the day or become more prone to blemishes. But not with this Olay one. And my face is still left feeling clean. It's like a perfect balance that gives me the benefits of both the foaming and cream types. It's because glycerin is a top ingredient - my skin seems to love it. ( I noticed that though with other products before even trying this cleanser.) Plus, I use it to clean around my eyes in the shower and don't experience stinging. It's fairly cheap as well.

on 3/28/2015 11:24:00 AM

This cleanser is AMAZING. For years I've been looking for a good one for sensitive skin, constantly looking at reviews, and I finally found this one.It cleanses your face, leaving it smooth and radiant. It won't affect your face negatively in any way whatsoever.TRY IT, best one out there trust me.

on 3/17/2015 11:41:00 AM

This got a rave review on PaulasChoice,and I totally beg to differ!

Pros:
-Lathers well(when mixed with water)
-Cleanses well,do not wear makeup but sunscreen is gone :)
-leaves skin smooth and NOT dry or taut
-Non-irritating (no eczema anything etc :D)
-CHEAP.

Cons:
-STINGS THE EYES.

Gave this to my sister,It would be soooo great if it din sting my eyes! Im going back to my eucerin dermatoclean refreshing cleansing gel,it's so underrated! (: With that said,I don't think you should completely trust PaulasChoice.I mean,like,it's a great site for guidelines and resources but take everything with a grain or two of salt,ya know.

God Bless xoxo