September 22, 2014 | 1988 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Sensitive Skin Foaming Face Wash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Vickybliss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've strayed from this, but always come back. I've been using it for 4+ years and it's the best cleanser for both price and performance. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin (sensitive BUT oily, so I need that foaming action this provides), suds well, and rinses off fairly easily. It's easy to find in stores, a good price, with a pump. It's a no-brainer cleanser for me--it just works so well. I wear zinc-based sunscreen during the day and do not need a separate oil cleanser to remove it. However, I don't wear heavy face make-up, so I have no idea how well it would take that off.

The only con is that it will leave a tiny bit of a filmy residue if you just splash-and-go. A few pats to make sure it is all off is key, as it's viscous in texture.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by MisstinaaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sensitive? More like extremely drying. I don't understand all the good reviews. I must be the only one this doesn't work for... Or my skin is super sensitive. I'm going back to cetaphil. I don't know how it has a "best" review on paulas choice. Whatever

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. It has no smell at all and it does the job! I much prefer it to the Daily Facials b/c I find those too environmentally unfriendly, and also harsh on my skin. I like to use it with my Clarisonic Mia. I'm so happy you can get the sensitive skin (unscented) version in Canada now, we used to only have the regular scented version. By the way, I like the pump version much better than the tube, which I find sometimes hard to squeeze out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Fabulous, believe the hype. Cheap as chips, no frills, does what it says. Gentle, effective, does not cause breakouts, lasts forever, a little goes a long way. Will continue to repurchase as long as they're making it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 2:21:00 AM More reviews by aemccall81

This is a simple great value cleanser. Whenever I switch to something else my skin gets all dry and flakey and then when I switch back this fixes it right away.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by SelenaSerena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have sentisitve dry-ish skin and this is a rare foaming cleanser that I can securely use morning and evening. I foam it with a little Japanese mesh and it creates the most luxurious foam. Then I use a microfiber mitten to gently remove the foam and massage a little. This cleansing routine is optimal for my type of skin and removes makeup completely. I've found out that the packaging is not appropriate for traveling and opens easily in my luggage. So I will use another container for this in future.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 6:12:00 AM More reviews by Lanikoerte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of those face washes I keep buying every 6 months or so after switching to try something new I continue to go back to this product. It's not foaming which i don't like. I also don't like how it feels like wet lotion on your face. I have normal skin so if your skin is pretty dry id assume it's moisturizing since it literally feels like lotion. It takes my make up off well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for about a month and I think it has become my HG face wash. I have very sensitive skin and had previously been using awful products like Philosophy's purity face wash and Purpose's gentle cleansing wash (which wasn't TOO bad, but it contained fragrance). My skin was irritated so I needed to find something that was gentle, could be bought in the drug store, and didn't contain fragrance.
This is super gentle and leaves my face feeling super soft. It washes really well and so far I have had no break outs from using this. I really love it so much. It's also super affordable, I bought it for $4 at Rite Aid.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by fsmeath

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

i buy this because it does not have added fragrance and claims to be gentle. i have no complaints (other than it doesn't travel well). the price ($4-5) is great considering that you usually have to pay a premium for unscented, gentle products.

i bought this a while ago (it lasts a long time) when the bottle packaging was blue. now it's white, and they've added "soap free" so they might have changed the formulation, or just added a new "benefit" to the tagline.

Note: despite its name, this does not actually dispense as a foam. It's a standard, pearly liquid that you have to lather up (pretty easily, but, still...)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by love19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product its amazing, I have sensitive acne prone skin and I use this cleanser at night and in the mornings. It foams up really nicely when lathered, and I feel like it cleans my skin fairly well. I will say that is is quite drying to the skin so using a moisturizer in combination with it is a must.