November 22, 2014 | 1738 users online

Makeup Brushes - Scott Barnes - Crease Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by tashy00

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best crease brush I have used. Very soft, sturdy , and does an excellent job of blending color in the crease . Must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 10:53:00 AM More reviews by maryandtheboys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Excellent quality brush; soft, dense and fits into the crease area perfectly. Blends out for great smokey looks effortlessly. The handle is a bit shorter than some others, but it works beautifully. If you need a really nice crease brush, this would be it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2008 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Goddessa82

Hi, i highly recomend this brush as well. The hair quality scott used is super smooth and luxurious. His set is my best along with MAC ones!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2006 4:23:00 AM More reviews by koolmnbv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My sister gave me this brush and I am so glad she did because it is a great crease brush ...I also have MAC#224 which I like alot for blending the crease and blending in general, but for a very precise crease brush this is the one. It is super soft very tapered and controlled point,but still dense enough to blend and not leave shadow in a solid line. It's a really nice crease/blending brush and I highly reccomend it.