Guerlain Divinora Cream to Powder Eyeshadow in Perle de Nacre or 144

on 4/3/2008 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received this in a swap and hadn't tried it before. I have just fallen in love with it. It has a creamy, mousse-like consistency and goes on beautifully. It is a pearly, shimmery champagne color that stays put all day. I wear it on my lids as I have deep-set eyes. Really makes the color of my blue-green eyes stand out. It is very high quality, kind of a neutral tone, and adds just the right amount of glow to my lids. I wear it pretty heavily, and I would imagine it would make a great overall wash if it was put on sparingly. I wear it almost every day, it seems to go with everything. If I had to classify it warm or cool, I'd say slightly warm, but just slightly. Will be my staple for a long time.

on 1/22/2007 1:59:00 PM

I wear this nearly everyday. It is the one I turn to time and time again. It is perfect. I only like to wear a wash, liner and mascara. This totally brightens my eye area, does not crease at all for many hours and is subtle enough to not even really be that noticeable. It just gives my eyes a wide awake look. I've had mine for a year and 1/2 and I am seeing a big hole in the bottom of the pot and I will be needing another one soon. for me, this is the daytime version of my other favorite wash by shisiedo called whitelights. Whitelights is sparkely, Perle De Nacre is just a subtle, beautiful sheen. Very classy and I will be rebuying this one till they stop making it. Which hopefully will be a century from now

on 5/24/2006 3:29:00 AM

Holy Grail.

The soft, slightly sparkling champagne-taupe makes my eyecolor bluer than it actually is and my whole face appears more radiant.

It looks good on its own or with a darker taupe/taupey brown in the crease.

No creasing for a 6 hour day, minimal for an 8 hour day, visible for a 9+ day. I think that's pretty good for a cream eyeshadow. Even for a powder one it would be pretty good.

Will repurchase forever. Or at least until it is discontinued :). continued >>

on 3/22/2006 10:46:00 PM

i love this product. it is a stunning colour, with just the right amount of shimmer (without glittery chunks). my perfect higlighter colour! it doesn't crease and goes on like a dream. it looks great with just about any crease colour. definite HG status

on 11/20/2005 9:26:00 PM

Beautiful packaging, and this is my new favourite base and highlighter for under the brows. When I use it with a powder eyeshadow on top, I get no creasing for the whole day. The color is a beigey, sandy, slightly taupish but just too light to be a taupe.It has a nice shimmery sheen. It doesn't get those little dry bits like MAC paints. I love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is my HG highlighting color. It's what I wanted so many MAC colors to be (Phloof!, Shroom, Vanilla, Fairylite, etc). This is a lovely very pale beige iridescent color. It has the same texture as the Guerlain bubble blushes, a creamy mousse that dries to a powder. I must say, it's not powdery in the slightest. No creasing or color change as the day goes by, which is a huge plus for me. Not inexepensive, at US $22 (for 5.5 grams) but a little goes a long way. It's perfect on my NW10 skin. Another winner from Guerlain!