September 23, 2014 | 1962 users online

Blush - Max Factor - Natural Brush On Satin Blush - Pink Dream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2008 8:47:00 AM More reviews by ellyray

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After years of using gel and cream blushes, I'm on a powder blush spree right now- and this one is GORGEOUS! Quite a finely-milled powder in a versatile, buildable hue that lasts all day- well, a good 8 hours anyway- before it starts to fade. That's a long time for me! The shade looks a bit candy-pink in the pan, but is actually a pretty, everyday matte pink that really flatters my NW15-20 skintone. In fact, this product is part of my current `perfect look in 5 minutes' makeup routine- Nivea Aqua Sensations day cream, Clinique City Block in Golden, this product on the apples of the cheeks, Clinique High Impact Eyeshadow in Sunkissed, a sweep of the highlighter colour from Stila's Warm Trio eyeshadow palette under the eyes and brows, Clinique Double Impact Mascara, and Clinique Impossibly Glossy lip gloss in Loveable Plum. Needless to say, my favourite blush of the moment!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2005 4:04:00 PM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I was so impressed with Cover Girl Fresh Look Pressed Powder and the Cover Girl Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer that I was going to get the blush as well-but saw that it has mineral oil in it-which is horrid for your skin-so I picked this up and love it! It is very natural looking on me and cheap and I like it much better than Benetint (which is what I had been using for about 4 mths now). So this is what I will use from now on. It is an awesome product in my opinion!