December 19, 2014 | 1518 users online

Lip Gloss - Dior - Addict lip gloss- 471

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2006 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Aniger86

I got this as a sample. I've used it a couple of times now and I think the colours's quite nice actually. Its a metallic fushia colour which I find quite unusual and don't think I've seen in the lower end brands. I have't purchased a high end lip gloss before and don't intend to but I'm thinking of making an exception for this though since I really do like the colour. Also, I've noticed at the Dior counters that the gloss's got a pretty nice pakaging too.

Edited: I've seen the other reviews and it says its some sort of a soft pink.. I've double checked to make sure I'm reviewing the right gloss..It does look a soft in the sample but I think it applies more like a metallic fushia colour- maybe its just my skin tone that's making it appear metallic fushia though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2006 6:24:00 PM More reviews by pink_paige

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

471 CAlled Lick of cherry , although does not resemble cherry at all. its a cotton candy irredecent pink, goes on not too bright though, very pretty for spring summer. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2005 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Chubbybunny

This is part of the Pink Attitude series. Absolutely a beautifu, feminine soft pink. The color is just soo pretty, perfect for summer. :)