Johnson & Johnson soothing Vapor Baby Bath

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/11/2015 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really enjoy using this for my whole family.
Especailly when they are sick or if I have a stressful day and would like to unwind.
I am someone who loves vicks so this is right up my alley.
I will have to say thought the scent is not as good as I remember.
The last two times I purchased it just seemed off and not very good.
I have since bought a store brand version from my dollar store and the scent although not like the original is much better than the newer version.

on 11/19/2012 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Whenever I am sick or stressed I use this for a bubble bath. It's really inexpensive and smells amazing. When you're sick it clears your sinus' and helps you breathe better. When you're stressed it helps you unwind. I'd imagine it'd be great for a sick baby or child as well.

on 6/30/2010 11:07:00 PM

LOVE this for winter!!!!

~cons~ smell
~pros~ so smoothing when sick, makes me relaxed, AND makes me feel better

on 10/29/2009 3:16:00 AM

I always need to have a bottle of this stuff around. Whenever I get a cold, I put a few capfuls in a bowl of hot water and hang my head over it-it clears my nose out better than vicks! It drains it so well that I don't even need to use nasal decongestant or anything afterwards. Also, it is great to just use as a bath when you're not feeling well- it bubbles so much! (I guess the bubbles are added in to cheer you up when you're sick and crappy feeling?)
I've noticed this stuff is only available at cvs around here, so check there first if you are thinking about getting some, it's like 5 dollars for this huge bottle that lasts a long time!

on 11/21/2007 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I use this product in tub of warm water as a foot soak when I give myself a pedicure. It softens the tough skin on my heels and smells wonderful, too!

on 11/18/2007 3:52:00 AM

So I got my yearly cold...and needed something to soothe that tired feeling. Johnson's to the rescue! This stuff is great! It can put u straight to sleep!

on 2/13/2007 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I use this on my 27 month old DD (have used it since 13 months) but only when she has a cold or congestion as the rosemary and menthol are not suitable for every day use. Be careful with little girls with sensitive skin, otherwise - a good product.

on 12/22/2006 11:56:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this when my nose was incredibly blocked earlier in November because of the reviews here saying how nice it was. Great soothing feeling from it, and it was very relaxing. Would definately purchase again when my bottle is gone for soothing emergencies. BTW if you have the flu and want to breathe in steam, just add this to your bowl of hot water and it's great. Or if you steam your face for your pores you can add this too as a tingly treat.

on 1/6/2005 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This bath liquid I keep on hand to sink down into a tub of mentholated glory. When I suffered with the flu, this was better than any medication. I'd run up a nice hot tub with it, lather up a cloth and immerse myself. Emerge, dry off, and climb under a couple down comforters to sweat it out with a brandy toddy on the night stand. That's the cure...

on 11/29/2004 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have used this in my baby boy's bath every time he has a cold or doesn't feel well. It smells a little strong, which is why I only gave it 4, but it still works really well. It creates gentle bubbles that are fun for him to play with, while the vapors seep into his system. Not every time, but several times, I've noticed he slept better at night after having a vapor bath right before bedtime. Always love Johnson and Johnson!!! Will buy again, but the bottle takes a long time to get through!

Popular Body Skincare Products