July 30, 2014 | 998 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - soothing Vapor Baby Bath

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by NiteOwlGrl2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Whenever I am sick or stressed I use this for a bubble bath. It's really inexpensive and smells amazing. When you're sick it clears your sinus' and helps you breathe better. When you're stressed it helps you unwind. I'd imagine it'd be great for a sick baby or child as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by sparkly101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE this for winter!!!!

~cons~ smell
~pros~ so smoothing when sick, makes me relaxed, AND makes me feel better

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 3:16:00 AM More reviews by fuzzysham

I always need to have a bottle of this stuff around. Whenever I get a cold, I put a few capfuls in a bowl of hot water and hang my head over it-it clears my nose out better than vicks! It drains it so well that I don't even need to use nasal decongestant or anything afterwards. Also, it is great to just use as a bath when you're not feeling well- it bubbles so much! (I guess the bubbles are added in to cheer you up when you're sick and crappy feeling?)
I've noticed this stuff is only available at cvs around here, so check there first if you are thinking about getting some, it's like 5 dollars for this huge bottle that lasts a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2007 6:56:00 PM More reviews by mokey1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this product in tub of warm water as a foot soak when I give myself a pedicure. It softens the tough skin on my heels and smells wonderful, too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2007 3:52:00 AM More reviews by niseixtenshi

So I got my yearly cold...and needed something to soothe that tired feeling. Johnson's to the rescue! This stuff is great! It can put u straight to sleep!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2007 7:23:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this on my 27 month old DD (have used it since 13 months) but only when she has a cold or congestion as the rosemary and menthol are not suitable for every day use. Be careful with little girls with sensitive skin, otherwise - a good product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2006 11:56:00 AM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this when my nose was incredibly blocked earlier in November because of the reviews here saying how nice it was. Great soothing feeling from it, and it was very relaxing. Would definately purchase again when my bottle is gone for soothing emergencies. BTW if you have the flu and want to breathe in steam, just add this to your bowl of hot water and it's great. Or if you steam your face for your pores you can add this too as a tingly treat.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2005 10:23:00 PM More reviews by rmar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bath liquid I keep on hand to sink down into a tub of mentholated glory. When I suffered with the flu, this was better than any medication. I'd run up a nice hot tub with it, lather up a cloth and immerse myself. Emerge, dry off, and climb under a couple down comforters to sweat it out with a brandy toddy on the night stand. That's the cure...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2004 10:31:00 PM More reviews by bryants3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this in my baby boy's bath every time he has a cold or doesn't feel well. It smells a little strong, which is why I only gave it 4, but it still works really well. It creates gentle bubbles that are fun for him to play with, while the vapors seep into his system. Not every time, but several times, I've noticed he slept better at night after having a vapor bath right before bedtime. Always love Johnson and Johnson!!! Will buy again, but the bottle takes a long time to get through!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2004 12:29:00 AM More reviews by nobiki

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

a house staple. i use this constantly for my son, it's about the only foaming bath product i've found that doesn't irritate his skin (he has dry sensitive skin w/eczema) PLUS it helps clear up his nose (also has allergies) so he can sleep more easily. because i use it as a bubble bath it gets a little expensive, but much cheaper than the aveeno oatmeal bath packets. boring packaging, but i decant it into a spiderman bath bubble bottle so he thinks it's fun.

however, it is a little TOO strong for my sensitive parts, so i don't use it. maybe i soak too long. i prefer the bubble bath from origins. continued >>