October 23, 2014 | 937 users online

Bronzers - L'Oreal - Glam Bronze Bronzing Powder - Bronzed Glow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2005 11:56:00 AM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I snapped this up at Target for a mere $3 and after using it, I would happily pay full price for a repurchase. The color and texture rivals high-end brands and I would place this just below my HG Sue Devitt bronzer. That being said, I do think this is a superior product to Nars and numerous other high-end lines.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2005 1:08:00 PM More reviews by LilShortie

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this one better than the last year's one. The texture is more smooth and the color is more glowy. But it has to be applied with a lighter hand. The price could be better, but it's worth it imo.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2005 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Brianne1114

This bronzer is part of the new L'Oreal limited edition summer collection. This is the lighter shade of the 2 powder bronzers. It is perfect for my NW20, LLL self. A wonderful golden shade with a hint of shimmer, blends nicely and gives your face a wonderful glow. Only complaint is the cheap plastic packaging and the fact that this is one fragile powder! I dropped it on my bathroom floor and it cracked down the middle. Don't let that deter you from a great product!