November 24, 2014 | 1661 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - DiorShow Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2014 3:33:00 AM More reviews by teamaragorn

More smudgy and difficult than other waterproof mascaras, not comparable to normal diorshow mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by cadubois4

This is my go-to absolute favorite mascara of all time. I've tried countless others and nothing compares to Diorshow. It holds a curl nicely and accentuates lashes you didn't know you had.

The waterproof formula stays really nicely, and I remove at night with baby oil on a cottonball.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by april1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Did not keep a curl (not that it promises to, but for the pricetag it would be nice), and while it's buildable, it's SUPER dry. I'm not a fan of dry mascaras, as they seem to have trouble coating my lashes evenly with the first and second application.

I took mine back for a refund after giving it a weeklong 'college try'.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by PrincessOddPie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first 'nice' mascara. This mascara builds beautifully.... but it kind of straightened out my natural curl and irritated my eyes after a few hours. And don't get me started on how much of a nightmare it is to remove!! So my eyes are being irritated by the mascara, and I can't even thoroughly remove it, not even the slightest!! Since I had dished the money out for this, I tried using it a few more times with different eyeliner combos to make sure it wasn't something else causing the eye burning. I perfer using my Marc Jacobs; waterproof, builds & separates, and does not burn my eyes :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by MsFashionista

If there was one mascara that has received a lot of recognition, great word-of-mouth reviews, and marketability, it would be the Christian Dior mascara collection. So, when I purchase the DiorShow Waterproof Mascara, I expected nothing less but a great pair of plumped and lengthened lashes. And it did just that. I wasn't blessed with long, thick lashes, so I have to spend a lot of money trying mascaras to find the perfect one that does the job without sacrificing integrity (smudging on the bottom of my eyes). It was easy to apply. The brush was easy to use and it had just the right amount of mascara to apply to the eyes. It also held the curl I had prior to application. Everything was going great until it was time to remove the suckers. I had the best waterproof makeup remover from Estee Lauder working for me but the mascara stayed on. I washed it thoroughly as well with some soap and water but there was still some left. I might have even taken off some of my fine lashes in the process. This made me realize that waterproof has some advantages, but in my opinion, the disadvantage weighed more. I just couldn't handle sleeping with mascara. It drives me nuts. So, as effective as it is. I will not purchase waterproof anymore. I'll just use fake lashes when I have a special event to go to.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by peachyyyy

My HG mascara. It's worth the $$$! It darkens, lengthens, holds a curl, definitely volumizes, and "fans" out my lashes quite nicely. Other mascaras tend to clump my lashes together so it looks like I have only 5 lashes, and thankfully this does not do that.

For me, this mascara does NOT flake, smudge, or run. It is a pain to get off (like most waterproofs) without makeup remover.

I've tried various other mascaras over the years as well as variations of Dior (non-WP DiorShow, Iconic DiorShow), and this one is the best. The non-WP version doesn't hold my curl and the Iconic one does not fan my lashes out as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by ShoeGal95

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this mascara! Handsdown the very best mascara I've ever had. That said, It's much to expensive for me to purchase every 3 months. That's when I replace mascara. I will only splurge for a very important (rare) occasion and enjoy it for my 3 months.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by HeatherDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What happened, Dior? This used to be my HG mascara, consistently delivering big, lush lashes without smudging. I don't know if the the formula has changed but the last two tubes I've purchased have given me raccoon eyes. I won't be buying again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by rivhern

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After reading many reviews on different sites, I am so surprised how much I don't like this mascara. I always buy waterproof mascara because I work outside. I have thin short eyelashes and first off applying the mascara the brush is too big to get definition. I don't feel that it makes my lashes any thicker or longer than any other mascara I've ever used. It flakes and runs after several hours. I use Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner and was using a sample of Benefit They're Real. I will be going back and purchasing They're Real. It doesn't run and gives definition, length and stays put all day, where as DiorShow waterproof does not.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Doodlebug95758

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am sort of suprised at how bad this is. It looks OK when it's initially applied, but very quickly loses all lash curl and the product flakes off all over the place. Within a couple hours, my lashes look like I slept in makeup -- smudgy and not made up. This stuff was so expensive and I had high hopes. Into the trash it goes.