January 28, 2015 | 947 users online

Mascara - Dior - DiorShow Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 4:12:00 AM More reviews by nini68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have very thin, short lashes but with really good mascaras I get very easy a diva look with long, thick, voluminous lashes. That was the case with this mascara in WP formulation. It lasted for several months, no clumping, just beautiful long lashes. But it is pricey a little bit. From other reasons I don't use waterproof mascaras anymore - otherways I would repurchase it anyway.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2015 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Prinny88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love Diorshow mascara! it's the closest to a holy grail I've found yet, makes lashes look long, thick and black, goes on well and has good staying power- very rarely clumps.
My only issue is the brush is ma-husive! So unfortunately it's almost impossible to apply without smudging some on along the lash lines, my remedy is just to apply a faint smokey liner to disguise it! If you're good with mascara it's fine but I wouldn't recommend this to amateurs.
I'm on my 3rd tube of this now so it's definitely the forerunner as I haven't bought another more than once, also at around 25 it's in line with most high end brands but seems to last much longer.

*TIP when you first buy it the consistency is quite wet so try leaving the spoolie (brush) out while you apply your base etc. it should have dried just enough by the time you come to your lashes
Xx

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by plastic_apple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gives decent length and volume, but the brush is way too big for my eyes. Despite being waterproof, this mascara does NOT hold a curl. Very disappointed, especially with the high price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by glamourouslove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this as a present and It is amazing. Really makes you have thick lashes and hold it up for the whole day.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2014 3:33:00 AM More reviews by teamaragorn

More smudgy and difficult than other waterproof mascaras, not comparable to normal diorshow mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by cadubois4

This is my go-to absolute favorite mascara of all time. I've tried countless others and nothing compares to Diorshow. It holds a curl nicely and accentuates lashes you didn't know you had.

The waterproof formula stays really nicely, and I remove at night with baby oil on a cottonball.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by april1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Did not keep a curl (not that it promises to, but for the pricetag it would be nice), and while it's buildable, it's SUPER dry. I'm not a fan of dry mascaras, as they seem to have trouble coating my lashes evenly with the first and second application.

I took mine back for a refund after giving it a weeklong 'college try'.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by PrincessOddPie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first 'nice' mascara. This mascara builds beautifully.... but it kind of straightened out my natural curl and irritated my eyes after a few hours. And don't get me started on how much of a nightmare it is to remove!! So my eyes are being irritated by the mascara, and I can't even thoroughly remove it, not even the slightest!! Since I had dished the money out for this, I tried using it a few more times with different eyeliner combos to make sure it wasn't something else causing the eye burning. I perfer using my Marc Jacobs; waterproof, builds & separates, and does not burn my eyes :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by MsFashionista

If there was one mascara that has received a lot of recognition, great word-of-mouth reviews, and marketability, it would be the Christian Dior mascara collection. So, when I purchase the DiorShow Waterproof Mascara, I expected nothing less but a great pair of plumped and lengthened lashes. And it did just that. I wasn't blessed with long, thick lashes, so I have to spend a lot of money trying mascaras to find the perfect one that does the job without sacrificing integrity (smudging on the bottom of my eyes). It was easy to apply. The brush was easy to use and it had just the right amount of mascara to apply to the eyes. It also held the curl I had prior to application. Everything was going great until it was time to remove the suckers. I had the best waterproof makeup remover from Estee Lauder working for me but the mascara stayed on. I washed it thoroughly as well with some soap and water but there was still some left. I might have even taken off some of my fine lashes in the process. This made me realize that waterproof has some advantages, but in my opinion, the disadvantage weighed more. I just couldn't handle sleeping with mascara. It drives me nuts. So, as effective as it is. I will not purchase waterproof anymore. I'll just use fake lashes when I have a special event to go to.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by peachyyyy

My HG mascara. It's worth the $$$! It darkens, lengthens, holds a curl, definitely volumizes, and "fans" out my lashes quite nicely. Other mascaras tend to clump my lashes together so it looks like I have only 5 lashes, and thankfully this does not do that.

For me, this mascara does NOT flake, smudge, or run. It is a pain to get off (like most waterproofs) without makeup remover.

I've tried various other mascaras over the years as well as variations of Dior (non-WP DiorShow, Iconic DiorShow), and this one is the best. The non-WP version doesn't hold my curl and the Iconic one does not fan my lashes out as well.