December 22, 2014 | 1664 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Kiss Me Coral 750

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by FeminineWoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am accustomed to wearing lipsticks more hydrating than this, but in all fairness, this did not dry out my lips, and no problem with feathering and bleeding. However, this is too orange - washed me out. Kiss Me Coral reminds me of a pale red lipstick, which has faded into an orange color with a hint of red.

The Super Lustrous Creme line is a good line of lipsticks, but this color just didn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Kiss Me Coral is a pretty tricky color to work with, especially for my coloring. I am definitely lighter than MAC NC35 now. It is a very bright, pow-wow, in your face color. It is more orange-red to me, rather than a coral shade. I do like this, because a lot of corals come off really pink instead of orange.

It is very opaque, creamy and lasts pretty well if left untouched. However, I do find it rather drying on my lips if not moisturised properly because Revlon SL lipsticks tend to be on the drying side with my experience with Pink in the Afternoon. I can definitely wear this year round, if I need that pow-wow factor on my lips and minimal eye makeup.

Definitely repurchasing because I love Revlon lipsticks so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 7:49:00 AM More reviews by papierflora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

KMC: Acronym for 'Kiss Me Coral'

Price: SGD $12-ish. I got it at 30% off during a sale.

Color: Wow. KMC is such a face-brightening orange-red. I'm not sure if I would call it coral because the red comes across rather strongly against my NC20 fair Asian skintone. Compared to the Revlon Lip Butter in 'Tutti Frutti', KMC is a lot more opaque, saturated, with stronger red undertones and a tone darker. I love wearing KMC with a navy/black or white/black outfit. Such a great alternative to a red lipstick. I wear KMC when I know I need a longer-lasting lip color, and 'Tutti Frutti' when I want a more casual, easy-going and effortless vibe.

Formula: Perfect. Creamy, opaque, not drying and lasts for 3 hours. Does not stain as much as 'Love That Red' - you can read my review on that shade, but still, a beautiful warm red.

I will recommend and buy again. Great summery color but I plan to wear it all year round. (: Who needs M.A.C. and CHANEL lipsticks when Revlon does such brilliant and classy shades at a great price?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is just a classic coral lipstick. A lot of coral lipsticks are too pink, but Kiss Me Coral has plenty of orange in it. It's perfect for redheads, which I've just become again. Right after I did my hair I went out and bought a tube of this lipstick. Prior experience told me it would be perfect, and I was right. This has been in Revlon's lineup for decades because it's such a great shade. The formula is wonderful too. It's super creamy, but it doesn't wear off too fast either. Coat it on for a brighter look or dab it on for a more subtle stain. This is as good if not better than department store lipsticks at a fraction of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by perisnale

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't own a lot of proper lipsticks but I really love this one. I am obsessed with corals and this one is really nice, has a bit of a strong orangey lean which looks really nice on my neutral/warm skintone. It's got a cream finish which is fine, I usually prefer matte but it's not overly shiny, and I think this makes it so it doesn't dry my lips out.

Typically I like to dab this on the centre of my lips as a kind of stain, and the colour is pretty long-lasting, I don't find that I have to reapply through the school day or anything. I wore this as a proper all over lip colour for my winter semi-formal and the colour stayed on perfectly. We went for pancakes after and the inner portion got a little rubbed off but really it was pretty impressive because I had been eating and drinking.

At any rate I highly recommend this to everyone who wants a good coral lippie, I think the undertone is probably neutral enough to suit anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 6:45:00 AM More reviews by kata8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Revlon lipsticks are my favorites lipsticks. I really like this color. It is heavily pigmented with good wearing qualities. The quality of this lipstick is just as good as high end.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by mrszombabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Now, I gave this a really good rating because the actually lipstick is gorgeous, and the quality is great and lasts but with that I will add that this color was not flattering on me at all.

Anyways, revlon really makes great lippies and this was no exception, it's a beautiful coral pink which I think would be beautiful for a fun summer color. It's super creamy and is pretty hydrating on the lips, it seems to last a decent amount of time.

I would suggest this for someone with fair skin and blonde hair, that would look way better than it does on me.

If you're in the market for a good coral pink but don't want to break the bank, this is a really good option!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by alexie93

i picked this one up because i just fell in love with the color; bright n pretty! Despite having an uneven color of my lips, this lipstick still look nice on me!

The lipstick is kinda a cross between mate and glossy finish. It doesn't dry out my lips that much (or maybe i just don't drink enough water), but i would have to re-apply every 1-2 hours which I find it a bit of a bother.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by SonnyCat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am finally getting around to writing reviews for my current MU obsession: Revlon's SL Lipsticks. I love all 8 that I own, and the colours are amazing, although the formula can vary quite a bit from shade to shade. In my opinion, this formula is better quality than any other lipstick I have used. I wouldn't say that I have tried a lot of different high end lipsticks, but I have used several Clinique and Estee Lauder lippies, and Kiss Me Coral has better pigmentation, goes on more smoothly, and wears longer than any of them. And it certainly blows other drugstore lipsticks right out of the water in my experience. I can go an entire day with this, eating and drinking, with one touch-up, if that. And there is very little transfer after the lipstick has set. Plus, doesn't dry the lips or sink into lines like my beloved Revlon Smoked Peach does.

Oh, and did I mention the colour is absolutely beautiful? It is a bright, bold coral that works really well with my NC20 yellow-toned skin. I'm too shy to wear a "look at me" lipstick like this every day, but whenever I want to look a bit special, this is it. This is a really nice shade for spring and summer. A great quality product for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by tangletongue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Well, I picked this up today at K-Mart. I was kind of scared by the bright red sticker on the packaging, because I usually stick to more peachy corals than the orangy coral this is. But, I ended up buying it in the end because I'd had my eye on it for the past few days. :)

The color was originally very strong on my skin and looked more orange-red than coral. Disappointing! However, I discovered that applying a stripe down the center of my lips and rubbing the color out to the corners gave me the orangy-pink look I was after.

There's a lot of different ways you can wear this color in the end, so if you're looking for a strong coral or a lighter coral, this is a very good lipstick.