Joico Color Endurance Conditioner

3.3

Water (Aqua/Deionized), Stearyl Alcohol, BIS (C13-15 Alkoxy), PG Amodimethicone, Quaternium 91, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin (Quadramine Complex), Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Polyamide 2, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Amodimethicone, PPG 1 Trideceth 6, Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, C11 15 Pareth 7, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Laureth 9, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (parfum)

on 2/20/2015 5:22:00 PM

It's great at keeping my intense red hair vibrant and conditioned. I notice less fading and more shine. N the scent is great!

on 2/17/2013 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

utter cr*p. dried my hair out, made it a mess, even the uncoloured part of my hair (regrowth untouched my chems) looked dirty, and dried out. utter waste of money!

on 1/30/2013 2:36:00 AM

As much I would have love for this product to work, it didn't. I normally love joico products. I only use this twice with the matching shampoo. This made my scalp itch so bad , my scalp was so sore from all the scratching. I am not sure about color protection part of this product. I say no to repurchasing.

Left my fine hair super greasy and weighed down! Looked terrible!

on 4/25/2012 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this conditioner! I have my hair permanently colored w/a semi-permanent glaze & it really has helped retain my color and just a tiny amount really gives me enough conditioning without weighing my very fine hair down.

on 1/2/2011 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really love this(along with the matching shampoo) I have long hair that tangles easily, and an oily scalp. This makes my hair so soft that I no longer need a leave in cond. spray! And it doesn't make my scalp oily either..I like how this smells, and it really does make my color last alot longer. I am really picky about shampoo/ conditioner, always looking for something better..but this I will repurchase, It seems perfect for me.

on 9/4/2010 8:30:00 PM

i am 35 y/o and have tried SO many products to infusesome shine into my lackluster locks. i've dry hair that is mid-back and only washed weekly to reduce drying. since using this product along with the color endure shampoo and k-pak color therapy restoring oil, people have complimented me on my hair color and shine; my co-worker has taken to calling me 'shiny mahogany head'! still have split ends, but i can't expect miracles from a $15 liter of hair product.

on 5/18/2010 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

I work in a hair salon and we used to carry this range. I used it on every client that came in to have their hair done and was interested in what the line promised. So i bit the bullet and i bought some of the products, one of which was the colour endure conditioner. At the time, i have bright orange hair, which was slightly damaged from colour. I used this until the bottle was empty, purely to get my money's worth. I payed 12.95 for this and i think it was a 200ml bottle, which is alright. It was very conditioning, smelt amazing and made my hair shiny. But i didn't feel that it helped my colour stay any longer than it would have with any other conditioner. So i was a little upset, but i used it all because it was pretty expensive! The salon no longer carries Joico, so i most likely will not purchase any of their products again.

on 5/2/2010 10:40:00 AM

I really like this conditioner. I almost always use the shampoo and conditioner from the same line, but this time I am using this along with The Body Shop banana shampoo and love the results so far. My hair feels very soft, and I feel like I have a lot less flyaways and unruly pieces of hair. I don't know if it's doing anything to help my colour last long, but I really like the effects in my hair - it also smells really good.

on 4/9/2007 1:17:00 PM

I bought the shampoo& conditioner when I went to a new stylist..did not like!