December 20, 2014 | 1625 users online

Conditioner - Joico - Color Endurance Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by Amie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

utter cr*p. dried my hair out, made it a mess, even the uncoloured part of my hair (regrowth untouched my chems) looked dirty, and dried out. utter waste of money!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by rodrcris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

As much I would have love for this product to work, it didn't. I normally love joico products. I only use this twice with the matching shampoo. This made my scalp itch so bad , my scalp was so sore from all the scratching. I am not sure about color protection part of this product. I say no to repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

Left my fine hair super greasy and weighed down! Looked terrible!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 3:27:00 AM More reviews by curlntease

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this conditioner! I have my hair permanently colored w/a semi-permanent glaze & it really has helped retain my color and just a tiny amount really gives me enough conditioning without weighing my very fine hair down.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by andrea34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this(along with the matching shampoo) I have long hair that tangles easily, and an oily scalp. This makes my hair so soft that I no longer need a leave in cond. spray! And it doesn't make my scalp oily either..I like how this smells, and it really does make my color last alot longer. I am really picky about shampoo/ conditioner, always looking for something better..but this I will repurchase, It seems perfect for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by claire50

i am 35 y/o and have tried SO many products to infusesome shine into my lackluster locks. i've dry hair that is mid-back and only washed weekly to reduce drying. since using this product along with the color endure shampoo and k-pak color therapy restoring oil, people have complimented me on my hair color and shine; my co-worker has taken to calling me 'shiny mahogany head'! still have split ends, but i can't expect miracles from a $15 liter of hair product.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2010 9:24:00 AM More reviews by KatKalamity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I work in a hair salon and we used to carry this range. I used it on every client that came in to have their hair done and was interested in what the line promised. So i bit the bullet and i bought some of the products, one of which was the colour endure conditioner. At the time, i have bright orange hair, which was slightly damaged from colour. I used this until the bottle was empty, purely to get my money's worth. I payed 12.95 for this and i think it was a 200ml bottle, which is alright. It was very conditioning, smelt amazing and made my hair shiny. But i didn't feel that it helped my colour stay any longer than it would have with any other conditioner. So i was a little upset, but i used it all because it was pretty expensive! The salon no longer carries Joico, so i most likely will not purchase any of their products again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Tartlette

I really like this conditioner. I almost always use the shampoo and conditioner from the same line, but this time I am using this along with The Body Shop banana shampoo and love the results so far. My hair feels very soft, and I feel like I have a lot less flyaways and unruly pieces of hair. I don't know if it's doing anything to help my colour last long, but I really like the effects in my hair - it also smells really good.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2007 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Nikita03

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the shampoo& conditioner when I went to a new stylist..did not like!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2007 4:49:00 PM More reviews by maniacz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Didn't do basically anything for my hair, not buying again (and don't know what to do with the rest of the bottle...)