October 24, 2014 | 1716 users online

Blush - MAC - Peachiness-Blushbaby duo

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2008 2:22:00 AM More reviews by zeroxstar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Omg! I'm kicking myself daily for not buying a billion backups of this when it came out. It is the PERFECT color for my NW15 skin - seriously, PERFECT. It looks soooo natural & it's matte so it's perfect for school/office wear when I want to look natural but not sheet white (lol) - but it also looks amazing at night, especially layered under a highlighter or MSF.
HG blush for SURE.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2006 9:51:00 AM More reviews by dmd1

I absolutely love this duo. It was a limited edition - I wish MAC would bring this back! I have yet to find something to replace it. It gave me the most perfect "glow from within" look, it went with everything, the texture was perfect, it blended beautifully...I could go on and on. MAC, if you're listening, PLEASE BRING THIS BACK!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2006 11:36:00 AM More reviews by ohthatgirl

I didn't think I needed or wanted one of the blush duo until they were no longer available but I was able to get my hand on this, brand new in box, from a sweet swapper in Singapore sometime last year. I've personally never worn th two colors seperately because they are so close in the pan that is is nearly impossible to do so but blended these blushes give me the look of a glow from within. This particular duo is a sheertone, which is matte but still offers alot of color payoff. Peachiness is a great peach tone with tiny hints of pink and Blushbaby is a brownish-mauve and together they give a gorgoeus peach glow. I ususally don't go ga-ga over blushes but this one is definitely one of my all-time favorites. I would buy this product again if MAC were to rerelease it as it was limited from one of the Summer '05 collections.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2006 3:39:00 AM More reviews by helenmelon

I found this at the camarillo CCO and it is very beautiful. Blended together, it shows up as a medium peach shade that is very natural glowy. I love matte blushes and I love this. It is too pretty, I can't believe there are so few reviews for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2005 3:00:00 PM More reviews by smcgraw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it! Both colors are beautiful and wearable, and very different. Blushbaby is a cool pinkish-mauve and peachiness is a warm peaches-and-cream color. Suprisingly, I like them best blended together, which I tried one day by accident when I was in a hurry (both colors are in the same pan so it's easy to do.) Somehow the two opposite shades combine to create a beautiful glow on my fair, neutral (N5) skin. Also looks great brushed lightly in the eye crease with a fluffy brush. One strike because I don't like blush that doesn't come with a brush and mirror in the compact; even though I normally use a separate blush brush, it's very useful on-the-go. I do like that you can see the shades without opening the compact, however. Definitely a winning combination.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2005 12:23:00 AM More reviews by milliegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't think I've ever seen one post about this duo on the boards. Not sure why because it's beautiful! The matte shades go on sheer and smooth. Peachiness is a lovely peach tone with hints of pink and Blushbaby is a brownish-mauve. These colors go with pretty much any other make up colors. This could be the unsung hero of the Blush Duo collection. Edit to add: I've realized why I like this duo so much. When I combine the colors, they are a shade similar to Stila's Lillium convertible color! So, I now have a powder form of one of my favorite cream blushes.