July 29, 2014 | 2005 users online

Styling Products - Alberto Vo5 - Vo5 Miracle Mist Heat Defense Style Spray

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have dry, color treated hair, and I use this when I use my curling iron. It prevents the heat from further damage, and it's reasonably priced though the bottle is kind of small now that I think about it. Still, it's a good deal and easy to find.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2011 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Nancyw314

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved this product before they repackaged it and reformulated it. Just not the same as the old product...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

Loooove this stuff! Keeps my hair soft, smooth and shiny! AND protected from the heat! Smells great too!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Unico

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I bought this product at Wal-Mart looking for something cheap and hair protecting without pathenyl or pathenol. This was the great stuff. It worked amazingly well. Its great for those who are on a budget and everything. I use to use chi silk infusion but I ran out and the bottle was about $25 dollars for a 5 mini oz bottle? That was ridiculous. So i got this and loved it. Def. recommend to people.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2010 7:59:00 AM More reviews by angelmagno

i'm not really a fan of this. after using it for a couple of weeks, gosh. it made my hair so sticky and frizzy. i really loved the smell and i didn't really find the cap thing that hard to remove, lol. but the product was just so disgusting and that whenever i wanna straighten my hair i have to dampen it because you have to apply this before blowdrying which i found to be kind of a hassle so yeah. def. not repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Krissylyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product has been renamed MIRACLE MIST HEAT DEFENCE STYLE SPRAY and comes in a blue misting bottle. I apply this before I do ANY heat styling at all, first I apply Infusium 23 moisturologie leave in treatment to damp hair, then I apply this heat protector. It keeps my hair from drying out with the two combined products, considering that all styling products have alcohol and other drying ingredients in them, plus the heat from the hairdryer, then either the curling iron or extreme heat from the straight iron. Won't heat style unless I have this! I love that it gives out a very fine mist and not a huge blast of prodct that soaks the hair like some others I have tried. I also love the scent. HG!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2009 4:52:00 PM More reviews by TheLimerest

I am a huge fan of this stuff. Been using it for a few years now. It definitely does its job of protecting when i blow dry...my stylist always tells me to "keep doing whatever I'm doing that keeps my hair so healthy". It's a surprise, too, because I blow dry and straighten every day. This spray bottle is sooo easy to handle, too, the price is great, and as an added bonus, it smells AMAZING. Will definitely continue to repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2009 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Raphizzle

I bought this with hopes of protecting my hair. However, this ALWAYS ended up making my hair a greasy, smelly mess no matter how I applied it. I was trying to love this product, I really was, but even using one light spritz above my head and letting it mist on wouldn't do much of a difference. The only upside to this product was that yes, my hair felt silkier and it was extremely cheap. I believed I payed around $2. But like another reviewer said, I had difficulty setting up the spray cap and did not enjoy the smell. Would not purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 9:46:00 PM More reviews by renyun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Despite its popularity, I did not enjoy this product as much as others did. First of all, I had some difficulties setting up the spray cap and second, the smell overwhelmed me. The last component that probably aggravated me was that the spray after using and styling left my scalp itchy and dry. It was like a ground quavering release for me whenever i washed off the product after use. I definitely DON'T recommend this for those who has sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2009 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Rainbowapple

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent d/s find. Effectively tamed my frizzy, fried, highly colored/highlighted long blond hair, without weighing it down. Inoffensive scent-a change from the sour alcohol stench of similar d/s styling products. Will def be repurchasing