April 18, 2014 | 948 users online

Treatments - Chanel - Precision Ultra Correction Serum

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2012 3:13:00 AM More reviews by shordeecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff smells amazing! I am unsure if it works or not but I use it to mix stuff. It's hydrating and definitely feels luxurious on the skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2010 10:18:00 AM More reviews by lindyloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this product to be over-hyped and not worth the $225 cost the (1.7 oz size). I had high expectations but was very disappointed. I am in my mid 50's and have time and time again fallen for glitzy promotions for skincare products. Again, I was taken! This product was a good moisturizer - that's all. It also has a very strong aroma which at times gave me a headache. I used it faithfully every day until I finished all the product. Nothing, nada. My skin was in the same condition when I started, moisturized but no lifting or firming and my wallet was $225 less.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used a couple of samples of this serum (10ml overall) and I did not notice any effect on my skin. I really cannot get what this product is supposed to do. I stick to my ANR.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2009 11:40:00 PM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I do like this serum. I tried it in conjunction with the Ultra Correction Night Cream but that was too much and I broke out. I like this serum under my Hydramax Comfort Cream moisturizer - I think that that for me is enough. I cannot use rich creams yet so maybe next year I will give the Night Cream another try! Non irritating, no discernible scent, absorbs quickly yet still leaves a film which I am thankful for. I find that anything that absorbs right away has too much alcohol or something in it and isn't rich enough for my skin. I do like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2009 12:00:00 PM More reviews by idontwanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I layer this serum under my Rectifiance SPF 15 Oil Free Lotion for daytime and I believe it has really helped my skin. I am looking to head off wrinkles! My skin is plump and softer since I have begun using this about 10 weeks ago. It seems to burn a tiny bit a few minutes after application, but my skin is not irritated, more like stimulated. I think the peptides in this are responsible. I use the Sublimage Serum at night which is much more of a soothing and regenerating treatment serum. I layer that with the Sublimage Universelle Moisturizer. This combo has worked very well for me, even following a TCA peel it did not irritate my skin and helped the healing process. For reference, I have combo skin with a very oily t-zone and normal skin everywhere else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2009 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

I have been using this for about 2 months now. I see a big difference in my skin tone, wrinkles, and my pores are smaller. I use it at night under the Nuit cream which I love. The serum seems to tighten my skin some what, but it also adds moisture. If I use it in the morning under the ultra correction cream, I do not apply a primer before my makeup. The serum seems to be an actual primer in itself. My makeup goes on so evenly, stays on all day, and my face feels really, really smooth. So sometimes it is nice to let my skin have a rest from the primer and just use the serum. The serum is pretty expensive, but it only takes a few small pea size amounts to cover my whole face and throat area. The trick is, do not apply the serum too thick. I go back and forth with the serum and the primer for my makeup application, trying to use the primer more often than the serum because it does cost so much and I use the serum every night. So yes, I do love it, and it works for me. It smells way nicer than some of the stuff that claims to do the same thing, and some of that ugly smelling stuff cost even more than Chanel! Get some samples, try it for yourself. Experiment with just how much it actually does take to see the results, and you may decide that it is not such a big investment after all. It last, and last.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2007 7:57:00 PM More reviews by ilovelomos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ingredients:
water・alcohol denat・glycerin・octyldodecanol・cyclopentasiloxane・dimethicone・ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer・vp/dimethiconylacrylate/polycarbamyl/polyglycol ester・prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract・butylene glycol・methyl methacrylate crosspolymer・mannitol・beheneth-25・glyceryl stearate・fragance・methylparaben・prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) seed extract・saccharomyces/xylinum black tea ferment・hydrolyzed rice protein・silica・hydrolyzed yeast extract・peg-8・glycogen・hydrolyzed yeast・phenoxyethanol・carbomer・tetrasodium edta・chlorphenesin・hydroxyethylcellulose・sodium citrate・potassium phosphate・sodium phosphate・polysorbate 20・tocopherol・ethylparaben・propylene glycol・citric acid・butylparaben・isobutyl paraben・ascorbic acid・palmitoyl oligopeptide・palmitoyl tetrapeptide-3・titanium dioxide・mica・ci1470

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2007 4:59:00 PM More reviews by LOREBUNDE

I did experience slight gumming with this but only if I applied too much. You only need just a little. However, I believe this made me break out. I should of known better than to purchase a large size item without getting samples first! I purchased this while having a makeover at chanel counter. I ended up selling on ebay and was lucky enough to get 1/2 my money back.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2007 12:16:00 PM More reviews by shaun007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product does nothing and its a waste of money!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2006 3:10:00 PM More reviews by busybaker1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this serum at night for about three weeks and so far I love it! I have not experienced the gumming up/rolling-off problem that the previous reviewer had (though I know what she's talking about--I have experienced that with other products). On my skin, this serum absorbs immediately, and there is no residue left on my face. I'm able to apply different moisturizers right on top of it with no problem. After applying you can feel a certain tautness in your face, and your skin looks instantly smoother in the mirror. Of course this immediate effect is only temporary, but over the course of three weeks I have noticed that overall my skin looks more even-toned even when I am not wearing makeup.
I originally received this product as a sample from the Chanel store in Paris. It came together as a boxed sample set with the Precision Ultra Creme Nuit night cream. The instructions said to use this serum during the day under moisturizer, and to use it at night under the Ultra Creme Nuit. Since I only used it night, I tried it for about 10 days and I was so impressed I bought the full sizes of each! This serum is very expensive at $110 per ounce (less 1 lippie for the ridiculous price), but as long as I keep seeing results I will continue to use it.