December 20, 2014 | 1474 users online

Lipstick - Avon - Kiss Resist Liquid Lip Color - Permanent Rose

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2005 8:17:00 AM More reviews by chickenfingers

Okay I don't have this in Permanent Rose but I since there is not a spot for this product in general I will post it here!
I have this product in ALWAYS BUFF
and I will agree with the person below me this is a horrible product and it dry's the hell out of your lips. I will not be buying this again YUCK!
And the color is horrible too actualy there is this color you can't even see it at all! Also the stuff is like putting on tinted water! STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2005 12:43:00 AM More reviews by birdmadgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Too bad I can't give this terrible product what it really deserves, which is 0 lippies. Make that negative 500 lippies. What a terrible, horrible, awful, POS product!

Take Cover Girl's awful Outlast lip product and make it about 10 times worse and you'll have this new Avon product. It's like a poor person's Outlast, with lightening-fast flaking and the ability to suck every bit of moisture out of your lips. And it stinks, like vitamins. AND, the color is obnoxious. It's a bright, old lady, hot pink.

I do believe I have found the worst lipstick on the planet... I would *not* spend $4 on it again. You couldn't GIVE me another one of these!