October 1, 2014 | 1439 users online

Lip Gloss - Milani - Crystal Gloss in Taboo

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by jbeans33

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really like this lip gloss. I was worried that it might be too dark on me since I am so pale. It is almost the same color as my lips just a shade or two darker. Also, it is pretty moisturizing. Just wish that it would last longer, but for the inexpensive price I can just apply more. I will be repurchasing this :-)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by GuerlainAds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

NC35 here.

I bought this due to the great reviews here but I find this color a little too dull/dun. It's a sheer slightly grayish brown with a tinge of milky pink out of the bottle but it looks too brown on me. I much prefer the color Pretty Plush, which is rosier and has shimmer and just a tad lighter. It has a sugary/vanilla scent which is nice, albeit very artificial smelling. The feel is not too watery or too tacky. I dont mind having bought it because since it was only $4. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by mochaallure

This did not work for my nW43 skin tone at all and I usually love milani lipglosses.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 1:18:00 AM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great lipgloss. It can be worn by itself or over another colour. It also has a kind of vanilla/choco flavor which is sort of nice compared to the atrociousness of the champagne ice lip gloss. I like this alot.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2009 12:28:00 PM More reviews by soozenc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I normally have a hard time finding nude lip colors, but this gloss is pretty nice. It goes on smoothly and it gives me a perfect nude glossiness, without looking too brown. I had stolen this from my sister a few years back and had a hard time finding it because the name had rubbed off the tube. But recently I went to Target and was able to recognize the color. A good buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by SnapesLove

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As has been mentioned, if MAC Viva Glam V and Viva Glam VI had a baby, this is what it would look like. A beautiful color, would go with just about anything. Consistency is, again, very similar to MAC. Probably one of the best drugstore finds ever. I have repurchased this again and again, and will continue to do so. I'm a sucker for cute, tiny little bitty lipglosses, but you usually have to pay big bucks for the tiny amount you get, like with Bobbi Brown. Milani is tiny, but inexpensive, yet pretty high-quality. Its a great find.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2009 3:05:00 AM More reviews by zoey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am on my 3rd tube of Taboo. The color is what I'd describe as a mauve with slight brown undertones. A great everyday color. This color looks like the baby of MAC's Viva Glam V and VI lipglosses! Really! It looks like a blend of VGV & VGVI lipglosses (which I happen to own both & love them!). I've compared them side-by-side. I love wearing this alone (a nice, natural oomph of color) but it looks even better over mauve lipglosses. I have medium olive Asian toned skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 3:46:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

I love this. It is not sticky and looks very natural. I would think anyone could wear this color. it's a pinky nude and has a glossy finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2008 12:49:00 AM More reviews by NuMama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful brownish pink/nudish pink with very subtle gold shimmer. Great texture (not sticky) with decent staying power for a gloss. Love, love, love it! Will keep buying as long as it's available. Great price, $3.79 at Walgreen's.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2008 11:51:00 AM More reviews by amarna_princess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Definitely a beautiful color. If you are looking for a nude that is more pink than taupe I think you ought to try this. It stays on for a good long time and smells and tastes pleasant. Very cheap! I've come to expect beautiful pigment and quality texture from Milani and they haven't disappointed me yet. Also this is the "small gloss" by Milani. The "large gloss" has a considerably stickier texture, if I remember correctly. I hate sticky but need it to last so this is perfect.