November 21, 2014 | 1720 users online

Bronzers - Jane Iredale - Moonglow

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Silverystars

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brought me out in a rash and blocked my pores. This is now in the bin. If you want a quality bronzer try Chanel or Clarins - DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by MiddleCyclone

I am surprised at the high number of positive reviews for this bronzer as I found it to be complete crap.

It is really unbelievable that this bronzer runs for about $60 yet completely fell apart after I had been using it for barely 2 weeks. Of course you can't return a product like this so that's a bunch of cash down the drain. It doesn't even work that well as a bronzer, on me it looked far too glittery and cakey not to mention it highlights larger pores.

I'm sticking to drugstore makeup brands from here on out as every higher priced brand I've tried always ends up being a huge disappointment.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by hannahsmith51

I love this product! I use it as a bronze-y sort of blush, and it gives such a gorgeous glow. This was gifted to me but I will definitely repurchase when I run out. Love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by GiselaMiller

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I use this as a highlighter on my face, neck, shoulders. I consider the price as very reasonable considering that I purchased this over a year ago; product will last a very very long time. I highly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by AKRockstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product and have been using it for years. I have medium/fair skin but tan very dark in the Summer-I can use this product all year long!
I find that it gives me a gorgeous glow and is not glittery at all. I love how this product photographs as well-I always look 'glowy'.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2012 8:44:00 AM More reviews by slc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I received this as a gift with purchase, but this will be a body-only bronzer or eyeshadow for me. It does not suit my fair coloring at all and the flecks of gold are too big to have on my face. This may be wonderful for someone with more olive-toned skin. Bobbi Brown's bronze shimmer brick suits me better.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by tanna83

Great highlighter I wouldn't use it as a bronzer as it's very shimmery. Looks amazing in real life and photos, adds a glow without being sparkly. The product is extremely fragile and you can't take it anywhere so it's an at home only item...I have had 5 of these and when you get down to the pan the seperate colours loosen and break then you end up with balls of mixed up colour that you can't really use. Having said that I have re purchased it so the use you do get out of it is worth losing about 1/3 of the product when it does break.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 12:08:00 PM More reviews by ais

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Love the colors, I use it for highlighting and eyeshadow.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2011 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Katilda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

PROS:
+ the colors are very shimmery - a plus for me, but definitely not for the shy ones. the particles are very small so overall it looks classy, more like glowy
+ the packaging is nice and there is a lot of product!
+ the dark brown makes a good eye shadow. the color is not very long-lasting on my oily lids, but the shimmer and a hind of color remain till the evening
+ good ingredients - no parabens, no talc and other stuff
CONS:
- very expensive!
- the color is to dark for my pale skin - less dark brown and more pink would make it perfect
- not long-lasting. the shimmer remains, but not the color. maybe because my skin is oily, but i do apply it on top of my BE mineral foundation...
all in all, it's just a good but expensive shimmer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by oingoboingoqueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Moonglow is more of a highlighter than a bronzer but I use it everyday. I love the versatility of the colors on their own and combined. The pink and golds really illuminate the eyes and the bronze is awesome to contour eyes and cheeks. I use the pink/gold combination along the cheekbone right above the apples for a nice glow.