November 20, 2014 | 1680 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by JMayes

I recently started using this after going to a chatters salon and talking with an associate there. I am a dyed blonde with oily roots and somewhat dry ends. I was using a Pantene product before hand and started to notice my hair in the morning (I shower at night) was greasy. I also thought my older brush was falling apart when I saw tiny white particles on it. Well after talking to this associate, the Pantene was putting wax deposit on my hair, which is just awesome. She suggested this shampoo with the matching conditioner and my hair is so different. It's soft, doesn't get oily quickly and healthy. I can brush through it with no wax particles in the brush! Very pleased with it! For anyone in Canada, this product is only sold and guaranteed in salons, it says directly on the bottle. If it's at a grocery store like Walmart, do not buy it! Stores like that let the bottles expire so they can sell them in their stores and not have the bottles tracked. So you might not be getting the full effect!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I personally cannot stand the strong sweet fragrances from TiGi products. They make my stomach uneasy. This one I can stand, not my favorite smell, but it works very well. It does not dry out my scalp. Does not tangle my hair while lathering, and it does clean thoroughly. Does not break me out!! The conditioner that goes with this, I do not like at all. Definitely, not my holy grail, but I would repurchase...

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by julespb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is absolutely the worst shampoo I have ever used. I do not have sensitive hair, it is not particularly oily or dry, but this shampoo completely destroyed my curls. I have only used it for 2 months, and i only wash my hair once a week. thats a total of about 8 washes. THATS ALL IT TOOK. Don't use this shampoo. Its THE WORST. as for the conditioner- I have no idea what to say. Of course after washing my hair with "Moisture Maniac" (should be renamed to "Moisture Destroyer"), ANY conditioner would have felt good.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by lunohodik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

wow, I'm shocked to find SO many negative reviews on this shampoo! It's one of my all time fave hair products that I've been repurchasing multiple times over the last several years!

I have extra long hair, its below my waist line right now, its blond with lots of high lights, and I had ombre several times now, so its kind of damaged esp at the ends, and I have sensitive scalp that is super dry in winters due to the heating and dry air. as my hair is so long it might loose its body and volume when treated with rich and oily shampoos and conditioners. So let me tell you, this shampoo works like a charm on my hair! My hair is moisturized, scalp is not dry or itchy, ends are looking nice and overall its not weighting my hair down! I love this stuff!!!!!!! Right now I'm using it with Joico K-pak revitalizing conditioner, I prefer it to the original conditioner that goes with this shampoo:) and its VERY close to becoming my HG:)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Kate6094

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for about a month and recently noticed tiny bald patches in my hair. After being tested and tested again for allergies, thyroid problems, alopecia...you name it I had no answers. So looking for any clue as to why my normally shiny, soft THICK blonde hair was falling out at the ripe age of 20 I went online to look up this shampoo. Not only am I experiencing hair loss and dandruff but the Dumb blonde conditioner left my hair greasy and weighed down as well; and Im not alone. It doesn't take long to research that this cheap product is nothing but a scam. At first my hair seemed almost softer and better, but dont let that fool you. Everything about this product has ruined my hair and caused me EXTREME stress.

Now I can rest easy knowing why this is happening but I would not recommend this for anyone, even if the price might sway you.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2012 8:17:00 AM More reviews by lovepink82407

I hate this conditioner! And hate is a strong word! I was really bummed after buying a huge bottle of this stuff. It made my hair dry and brittle and had a horrible smell. (to me it smelled of vomit) I don't really like the bed head line (besides after party).....they never make my hair feel nice...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This completely dried and stripped my hair of it's natural oils and moisture and turned it to straw. This is horrible, on par with Suave's clarifying shampoo. The conditioner is pretty decent but this is terrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by jhb756

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells better than anything. This is my favorite shampoo smell ever, and I wish I could use it more. It's definitely moisturizing, but my hair is too fine and felt too limp when I used this. If my hair feels parched, I'll use this, but it weighs my hair down too much for daily use.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by happyhappy14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was very excited to try this product, and went out of my way to buy it . But after using it for the first time my hair felt dry and very tangled and like it needed a deep condition. I liked the smell and the pump on the packaging, but was disappointed with the product.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2011 7:06:00 AM More reviews by tinybucket

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This shampoo promises a lot of moisture. Unfortunately I think it's rather drying. It cleanses well and foams nicely, and I really like the smell. But I can only give it 2 lippies because I don't think that it's doing what it claims to do. I only use this shampoo when I use a lot of heavy duty moisturizer afterwards or a hair mask. I think that speaks for itself.

I like the pump on the bottle.