November 20, 2014 | 2018 users online

Highlighters - Bare Escentuals - Gossamer All Over Face

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by white05mustang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite BE products. I have the gold gossamer and I love it as a neck/chest/shoulder highlighter during the summer (and even the winter for special occasions). I hope I never run out, but if I do I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by staceygrigas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is AMAZING. I own the diamond gossamer and the gold gossamer. I like the gold, but right it's not so great for winter. I think once summer comes I will love it more.

The diamond gossamer, however, is a GOD SEND. It truly does give me that 'dewy' look I have tried so many products to achieve. That look lasts all day, too, somehow. Yes, tons of it rubs off all over the place, but I'm so used to that I hardly ever notice anymore. I am one of the few girls who doesn't mind glitter... but this really is the perfect balance between shimmer/glitter.

Worth the buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2008 5:54:00 PM More reviews by stitchtupgothgrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just recently discovered this and I LOVE it!! It is a truly mulipurpose product. I mostly use it on my eyes, alone or over/under shadows, and I mix it with my powder to give a shimmer. I have also used it as a shimmer powder when going out. This is a must have product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2008 7:29:00 AM More reviews by britnay_77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For me, this toes the line between shimmer and glitter. For the eyes it is great and stunning when used wet, but all over the face... not so sure. When I'm smooching my boyfried with this on he gets little glitters on his cheeks. I don't like people to "see" I am wearing shimmer, I want it to look like a glow, so seeing how obvious it was on my boyfriends face was a little bit of a turn off.

They are definitely not big glitters... just not invisible. If you like em that way this is great. For me it is still great for my eyes and special occasions.

For reference I am PPP

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2008 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Nikkilici0us

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

a truly multi use product!! Love this one, use it wet on my eyes, dry on my cheeks, down the center of my legs, and mixed in my lotions. if you love shimmer and you like gold, you will LOVE this! So pretty:) I have a big container of it too - not sure which collection I got it in, but I hope i never run out of this stuff:)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2008 3:23:00 PM More reviews by addikt

I LOVE this stuff. It gives such a pretty sheen. I use it on my cheekbones, eyelids, browbone, shoulders, and cleavage. Its so versatile and so incredibly pretty. A little does go a long way, so start lightly and build your way up to your desired finished look.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2008 10:26:00 PM More reviews by MELACE112

This was just too light and plain for me. I didnt feel that the color showed and I even tries to use it as an eye shadow and it still didnt show. I am olive in color and was not able to see any difference between when I had this over my foundation, to when I didnt have it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2008 7:24:00 PM More reviews by aleaster

I don't think you can find more versatility than this tiny little pot offers. I use it as a highlighter (brow bone, inner corner of eye, cheek bone, collar bone, decolletage). I've even used it to highlight small sections of my hair for evening. I personally think it's too much sparkle to be used on the whole face. Then again, if I were 10 years younger I'd probably have a different perspective LOL. Either way, it creates a lovely effect with just the right amount of shimmer to play up the way light catches the angles of the face. I normally give BE products 4 rather than 5 because of the mess factor, but this one rises above!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2008 7:19:00 PM More reviews by cyberseraphim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

*Yet ANOTHER product that I purchased after reading the positive reviews on MUA.

*Yeah, this is awesome.

*I use this in a few ways.
1. A tiny bit all over my face really makes me look fresh and dewy.
2. As a highlighter on my cheeks - its dramatic without being cheap looking.
3. Underneath or on top of ANY eyeshadow. It will blend any shadow, add a glimmery sheen, and slightly soften the shadow color.
*this stuff is SUPER concentrated. I put a bit on my lids without realizing how shimmery they'd end up. I love this stuff but try to practice some restraint at first until you figure out how much you like to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2008 12:54:00 AM More reviews by celadongreen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am so pleased with all the gossamer products. I use the plain gossamer most days - it makes my eyes look fresh and alert. I use the gold gossamer when I need a little extra sparkle. I use the rose gossamer with the platinum or diamond gossamer as a highlighter for a more "made up" look. I use either the soft focus eye brush or the eye buki brush of bare escentuals; I tried using other eye brushes, but I prefer these brushes because it gives a more natural look. You only need a light touch with the gossamer so one container should last you some time.