October 20, 2014 | 1123 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Idol Eyes

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by jsm12170

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this eyeliner! I find that it goes on nicely and I love how cheap it is! I saw some reviews on how its "waxy" and it tugs on your eye and I havent experienced that at all. I have two different brown colors and I like the lighter one but I do use the darker brown for theater. I find that they last long and go on pretty smoothly. Like this product will get this agian after I run out!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by princess101

This eyeliner is one of the worst products I've used from WnW. I purchased Midnight Black and the name is deceiving. It was not a rich, pigmented black, but more of a soft black/darker grey. It tugged on the eyelid and application skipped; not smooth or creamy at all.
The upside was that it does have some good staying power for something that is not waterproof, seeing as how i have oily lids. I may try this as a brow pencil instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2010 3:48:00 AM More reviews by DeviousDana

First off i'll say that i dont use this product as an eyeliner i find that it is very waxy and would pull tug and smudge but it makes an absoulutly wonderful eyebrow pencil, since the product IS NOT very creamy or smooth, its waxy consistency works magic at keeping eyebrows look neat and managed i have dark brown hair and use the darkest brown shade and it gives a very natural yet polished look.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by priyaj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I can't believe this product got such a high rating - it's horrible! It tugs when u put it on, has a greyish color (I got the black one), and has NO staying power. I would have to reapply this 5 times a day if I used it. I had to press really hard when applying and trace and retrace the line just to get it to show up well. Definitely will not buy again even though it was less than $2.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2009 11:01:00 PM More reviews by mishycakes

wet n wild is a hit or miss brand. im dissapointed with this eyeliner because my HG nude lipstick that ive used since i was 13 is from this brand as well as other beauty staples such as eyeliners and lip balms. however this eyeliner doesnt fall into that special place in my makeup stash. this has almost no staying power. i put it on as a touchup at my desk at work and a few minutes caught a glimpse of myself in a napkin dispenser (it was metal and shiny!) and thought "um....where the hell did my eyeliner go?" IT WAS COMPLETELY GONE. mind you, im in an air conditioned corporate office on a mild san diego day....there were no outside weather factors to go against this product. i generally do not have oily lids and i was wear primer soo...i dont know what happened with this liner. thank goodness its so cheap. never again

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2009 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Alhena21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've repurchased this numerous times. I always load up with Mink Brown when it's BOGO at the drugstores. They're dirt cheap and I definitely get my $1.99 (or half if on sale) out of it. The Mink Brown is a super dark brown that's darker than the dark brown but not black. It's the perfect color for me. It doesn't smudge and since I'm a bad, bad girl, I never wash my face at night. It's still hanging tough the next morning when I wake up. Serious staying power if you ask me.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2009 4:32:00 PM More reviews by kimayee

This is the worst eyeliner I ever bought ! there maybe other products this price but its even better ! It wouldn't even apply ! I wouldn't buy it if you're thinking about it .

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2009 6:39:00 AM More reviews by HeatSeeker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner, its the only one I use. Its easy to put on and lasts for me all day. I have sensitive eyes and its a major plus for me that this liner does not irritate them at all when I apply it or when I rub my eyes during the day. This product definitely gets the nod from me.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2009 5:09:00 PM More reviews by feetjustgo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The idea of this- rectractable eyeliner, smudger, and sharpener all in one- really appeals to me but I find the product itself to be lacking. It doesn't go on smoothly or evenly and the color isn't as dark as I'd like it to be. I would not repurchase unless they changed the formula. The concept is great, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2009 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Scruffy892

This product is officially my biggest Makeup Surprise EVER. I have spent the better part of my makeup-wearing life looking for an eyeliner that can survive my sensitive, ever-watering eyes, and here it is, so cheap I feel guilty for not paying more for it. This stuff stays on for days-- through face washings, showers, sad movies... And it doesn't make my eyes itch or water more than they do naturally (Although, YMMV, I highly recommend this for people with sensitive eyes). It does have a couple of small negatives: I find that it tends to dry out a little over time, making it harder to apply. And I have found differences in the product each time I buy another one--so if you get one that seems so-so at one store--return it and buy one at another store. It could be that it is sensitive to temperature, humidity, etc. Rite Aid and Kmart often have 99 cent and BOGO sales on Wet N Wild products. I never pay more than $1 for them!