October 31, 2014 | 1626 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites in Coconut Creme Pie

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2007 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Andrienne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has the truest coconut scents of all the coconut scented glosses I have tried. This is in comparison to both Lancome's Coconut Sorbet(also Lait de Coco) and Maybelline's Coconut Cream gloss. I am sorry that they discontinued this gloss because this is really one of the best milky iridescent pink shades I have ever tried. I am a DDD, but I like to apply this lightly to my lips for a very sheer look. I also use this sparingly in order to hold on to it longer. I wish I had bought a backup.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2006 9:02:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love coconut, so naturally I like the scent of this stuff. It's a light pink color, very pretty. And the staying power is decent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2005 5:35:00 PM More reviews by PINKSG

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this amazing gloss because it was a LE and coconut creme pie didn't sound too bad. I thought Oh it'll be some really sheer nude so wasn't I surprised to put it on my lips to see a pinkish-milky-pearl pouty color. Reminds me of PRRR but no peach. Can't compare to MAC because I keep licking my lips and the color is gone in no time. SWEET COCONUT smell and coconut is not my all time fav scent. This is not sheer you get a great color, very noticable. Can't beat the price, my drugstore little secret.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2005 1:33:00 AM More reviews by minaki

This shade is really similar to Lip Lites 2 in Strawberry Sprinkle/Sweet Petal (not the clear one of course.) The scent is really good! I totally agree with the other reviewers! Very coconuty but if you don't like the smell of coconuts I guess this isn't the right lipgloss for you! The texture is really nice, I love it. As for the colour, since I already have Lip Lites 2 in Strawberry Sprinkle/Sweet Petal, I don't find it especially good. That's why I knocked off a lippie. It's not as pink thoough, more on the milky white side. I don't think this colour is suitable for people who have pale skin because it'll just wash them out and make them look sick ><" Anyway I probably wouldn't repurchase this but I don't think I can either, seeing how it's a LE and I bought the last one in that drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2005 12:28:00 PM More reviews by PeeWeeScaresMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This smells so good and it's been a while since I've had any kind of coconutty lip product. The color is similar to the Vanilla Swirl gloss, but this smells better. It lasts relatively long, but I am starting to run out. I've been sticking my ultra thin lip liner brush inside the tube to scrape the product off of the bottom!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2005 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Splee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This Lip Lite smells amazing! Coconut Crème Pie is one of the best true-to-life lip gloss scents I have ever experienced. The scent contains every element of the tasty dessert; the coconut filling, the whipped cream, and even the buttery crust! Wondrous smell aside, Coconut Crème Pie is a very pretty light milky pink with a slight shimmery pearl sheen. This and Cherry Bon Bon are my favorite of the four newly released Lip Lites shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2005 7:21:00 PM More reviews by BakanHorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wow, I can't believe I managed to get my hands on this, seeing as I am always one of the LAST people to get a L.E. anything.

Well, I will have to say this is one of the better lip lites. The color is comparable to Honey Kiss in "Honey Be" or MAC Laqure in "Tounge in Chic", however I find that this is a more sheer opalescent iredescent pink than the MAC or Honey Kiss. The scent and flavor is outstandingly better than both. Really, Just like a coconut creme pie, or really most any other coconut dessert. I really wouldn't pass this one up if I were you...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2005 7:10:00 PM More reviews by seangel3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well, after reading this review I had to go and find these!! Well, I picked up this one & pink bubbly. Coconut Creme Pie is a irridescent pinky white color. Looks similar to vanilla swirl on my lips, but it is a sheerer version- and a hint of pink. Wonderful scent and I love the look against my jergens natural glowed face:)