July 31, 2014 | 1095 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites in Cherry Bon Bon

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2007 8:37:00 PM More reviews by HeyThereDelilah9

WHY OH WHY IS THIS A LIMITED EDITION????!!!!! this was by far my favorite lip gloss in history!!! i loved the sheer but deep berry pink color, the thick creamy texture, and the flavor which was so much like a chocolate covered maraschino cherry it was slightly eerie!!!! i was in love and i tried to make it last as long as it possibly can, seeing as it was the last in the store, but no! i freaking lost it!!!! you have no idea how mad i was when i lost it it was my favorite freaking lip gloss in the WORLD!!!! i am SO mad at bonnebell for making it a LE and mad at myself for losing it!!!!!! oh my GOD!!!!
ok i'll calm down now (hyperventilates)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2005 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Mel29

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm pleasantly surprised by this product. I was afraid the colour would be too bright on my MMM complexion and that the scent would be overpowering (like many of the lip lites). The colour is a nice sheer rosy-pink (with very little shimmmer) and it's lightly scented with a chocolate-cherry fragrance. For a few dollars, it's a great buy. I would buy it again, but I think I purchased one of the last in the city.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2005 12:51:00 AM More reviews by shinejunkiemonkee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What a pity this is a LE. It's a great MLBB color. It reminds me a lot of the Mocha Mousse Lip Lites, but with less brown. It's a cleaner pink, certainly. It goes on much sheerer and lighter than the tube would indicate. It's like a notch above a natural, just a nice, almost clear pinky nude. The texture is great, not the least bit sticky and the price is right. I don't smell the chocolate in this scent at all. It smells like those Cherry Mary Muffins dolls I had as a wee one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2005 7:33:00 PM More reviews by BakanHorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This really does smell just like a chocolate covered cherry. I love it!! Not synthetic at all! The color is a dark pink / red color, it goes on fairly sheer with only a coat or two, but I like to layer it for more color intensity. This doesn't really seem like a summer flavor to me, it seems more like a winter flavor. Like chocolate covered cherries on Valentines Day, but who cares! Its great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2005 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Splee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am in love with the smell of Cherry Bon Bon, it smells *exactly* like chocolate covered cherry candies. Delicious! The colour of Cherry Bon Bon is a medium berry pink with no shimmer, kind of similar to the Pink Bubbly Lip Lites but a few shades darker of pink. Cherry Bon Bon has a great shine, and it is a lovely wearable daytime colour. Itís unfortunate that this one is limited edition!